Okay people..we made it halfway through the week. 2 more days! (1 for me..my company is moving office buildings so we get Friday off hell yeah!)
Few things on this Wicked Wednesday. Did everyone catch the sexiest night on television?! (Aka the Victoria Secret Fashion Show!) Adriana Lima sure strutted her stuff as usual, setting of the mood for the night. She is my absolute favorite Angel! So beautiful, so exotic looking, and she looks like such a FUN person! Oh, and she totally rocked that $2 million bra at the end..I'd be SO SCARED to wear that thing.
All the girls are SO pretty...such loong legs too..very jealous. Also, Katy Perry and Akon did a great job but poor Akon's shoes are now covered in glitter..probably cost him 5 grand for those shoes too! haha
Speaking of beautiful, has anyone seen the new photos submitted for National Geographic 2010 photo contest? oh my god breathtaking! Here's one of my favorites.
That's a thunderstorm in Montana. Okay really..this photo puts my nice 300$ digital camera TO SHAME! I could never capture this picture A) I'm scared of thunderstorms and B)My photo taking skills and my camera would make it so blurry. This is a beautiful picture and only one of them..CLICK RIGHT HERE to see the rest in the competition..they're so amazing!
I've decided I'm obsessed with blogging. I love reading blogs about everything. I find myself going back to blogs I read all the time to check for updates, or news..which may seem stalker-ish, but I cant help myself! I seriously love what all you people write about. I went to college for journalism..I'm a natural creeper..love to find things out, listen to people talk, interview, and I just have such a love for knowing things about people..which I think is one of the reasons I got into blogging. I fell in love with writing during elementary school, and even wrote a little kids book about 2 friends..and even drew pictures! haha I just see myself one day having my own column in a paper or magazine. But hey..there's always room to start somewhere..
Hah! That's me in front of one of the Boston news stations mock weather background. They were at a ski/snowboard expo in Boston and had a little booth there. I'm trying to look serious in discussing the weather. I interned there 2 summers ago..I could see myself in broadcast journalism, however I really love writing! I think I'll stick to writing instead of reporting on the scary thunderstorm that's about to hit us!
Well I hope you all have a great Wednesday..trivia tonight! Hopefully I'll know lots of random answers.
xoxo toodles!









6 comments:
That thunderstorm picture is stunning and captivating!! Wow - it's gorgeous!
I LOVE Alessandra -- she's just stunning to me and she seems so sweet. I think all the girls seem like they would be a lot of fun to hang with =)
I just ran across your blog and I love your blog!!! That picture of the storm is AMAZING and i'm about to have to check the rest of them out! Wow wow wow! Andddd I watched the VS last night as well and their bodies put me to shame! Loved seeing all of those beautiful outfits!
I watched!! Their legs are like 6ft TREE branches! Ok maybe more like stems!! I loved it and never want to pick up a pc of chocolate, at least not this month, ok maybe a pc.
I feel the exact same way about blogging! It inspired me to take up a second major, creative writing. I even write stories just for myself now. It just makes me feel good even if noones reading it. And the VS show was amazing! I just said it to the spot of my favorite show, the Good Wife.
That Nat'l. Geographic picture is AAAAAMAZING. And I want to kill and eat all the VS models.
Wow, this thunderstorm picture is so breathtaking!
I was wondering, where do you work? At a paper? A news station?
Post a Comment