PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.02.2010

2010 Top Things EVER! Plus a fruity cocktail for your liking!

Hiya!

If anyone else is a Yahoo! freak like me, you probably saw this online yesterday/today. 2010 in review...top searches, biggest celeb cheating scandal, and more! Ugh I love Yahoo! All my friends/boyfriend/family all use Google but I cant part myself with Yahoo! Sure, the constant "5 worst foods EVER" and "Worst dating mistakes EVER" or "what your friends really think about you" articles that Yahoo! puts up just draws me in and makes me want to curl into a ball and sob my eyes out. But..I just can't help myself. Anywho, they come out with this top 2010 year in review...everything. It was great! The top searched celebrity of 2010...
 I know I know...everyone thinks Miley sucks..but I kinda like her! I don't know why. I find myself watching Hannah Montana re-runs from time to time as my boyfriend moans and groans. Some top 2010 obsessions...


Yes, I have silly bands! haha I have dog breed silly bands and I wear a Corgi one..and I passed around some others. Sure, I may sound 5 years old, but what made these things such a rave?? When I was growing up in middle school, we had these little blue plastic bracelets that you make out of the inside of a soda bottle cap..does anyone remember those? And apparantly if someone ripped them off of you, you had to have sex with them or something..Yeah, this might just be my town and I'm hoping it's not because now I sound like a freak!

And Jersey takeover..Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious, jersey couture, jersey housewives..list goes on and on. I'm ashamed to admit, I watch all these shows. My boyfriend, who like I said is from Jersey, hates it! Whenever we go down to his house, this is our conversation..

Me- Can we please googlemap jersey housewive's houses and go look for them?
Him- Are you serious?
Me- Come on..I will recognize their house when I see it!
Him- Are you serious? Their houses are probably covered by trees
Me- (pouting) ugh fine..let's go look for all the restaurants/shops that they go to
Him- (walks away)

Haha! That's no joke. I know it's a problem..but I just LOVE reality TV! And sure, I have a creepy stalker side to me.

Yeah so, CLICK HERE to see the rest of 2010 in review! It's very cool!

MMM...and a delicious cocktail I've been meaning to try forever.

The Jolly Rancher
1 oz. Three Olives Green Apple Vodka
1 oz. peach schnapps
4 oz. cranberry juice
Mix together and even add in some Jolly Rancher candy to make it pretty and voila!

Well on that note, I'll leave you with something much cuter than top obsessions, jersey shore, and a cocktail..
 Look at that smile! haha! That's my boyfriends dog..I'm heading down to New Jersey this weekend with him to see his family, get his car fixed, etc. So I thought this photo was fitting. He's a German Shephard and doesn't look as scary because his ears are back because he's happy! Such a good dog!

xoxo love you all muah muah muah!

6 comments:

CPF said...

Haha I'm from jersey and I feel the same way about all those shows, especially since I live near them and shop at all those places. They are so crowded ever since the show started, which i think is a good thing. Especially for Poshe!

Anonymous said...

The Jolly Rancher looks amazinnnng!!! I'll sooo have to try it!

BelleinBows said...

I have a had a Jolly Rancher but minus the Peach Schapps. It's yummy and less sugar that way.
I love your obsession with reality TV. I am the same way.

Unknown said...

haha I laughed at the Jersey Shore conversation!
Your bf's dog is such a cutie! I LOVE German Shepherds although we won't ever have one because The Husband doesn't like them =/
Have fun in New Jersey!

JMB said...

LOVE Jersey Housewives...I never got into Jersey Shore though! I think I am thee only one in my state! haha That doggy is adorable!!

chelsea said...

what a sweet pup! The list is crackin me up! I must admit I have a soft spot for Miley!