Hello all!
Okay first, I really need some feedback! All weekend I was checking my blog among other blogs, and was torn whether people update during the weekends or not. I realize blogging is for yourself..to better your writing, to spill your emotions, to vent, to rant, to brag…whatever..but I mean, we all secretly want people to read our stuff right!? Let me know your thoughts!
In other words, I’ll keep this post short and sweet since I’m pretty busy today! My company just switched office buildings completely, so we have new EVERYTHING. And oh my god..we are 5 minutes from a mall, we have a gorgeous cafe, fitness center, and because it’s new, it’s fun to wander around and get lost! I love it! But girls, I’m having an issue. My CUBE! Here she is..in her quaint, tidiness, brand spankin new...
Right now, the only cute factor in my cube are my adorable peace sign book ends from Borders, a snazzy paper clip holder, and a tropical setting calendar. Here is my wacky paper clip head holder! Isn't she cute with her paper clip earrings haha
I need ideas..how can I cuten up my cube? I’ll take any ideas! I want it to look cute, but professional. So I wont be hanging any crystal chandeliers, or getting a bunny rabbit or anything crazy like that.So let me know what you girls and guys think!
So Happy Monday..and just think…Christmas is soon! It’s flurrying here!
xoxo!






9 comments:
Sounds like a great office space, five minutes from the mall and a fitness center, so awesome!
I would suggest getting a nice chair cover from somewhere, something cute and comfy, but not crazy.
xoxo
Petchie
fun! I'd get a cute framed corkboard/organizer to hang or prop up on your desk from Pottery Barn or home goods! attractive AND functional ;)
You are right, we all secretly want people to read what we write!!! I'm like that too! I love to get comments!
For your new cubicle, I'd get some pictures frames! And a cute little lamp could be fun!
I have pics of me and my hubs -- a couple lamps and a mirror. oh and a fake plant OF COURSE =) I need a couple pics of my family and my Ruger dog too. everyone always loves to look at pictures.
Sounds like an awesome new building! I would get a colored dry erase board or cork boards. You could arrange them in geometric patterns or something. Target always has dry erase boards that aren't just white and boring. You could frame some pics of your friends/family and put them up. You could put a vase of fake flowers or some other artificial (or real) plant. Have fun decorating!
I say PERSONALIZE your space...I love things that are monogrammed - you can probably find just about anything online with your initial on it, I would get cute/chic picture frames to put all the pictures of your loved ones, a cute coffee mug or tumbler, and then do some kind of print that you wouldnt tire of , for instance I like anything plaid and houndstooth and black and white or crocodile leather!! Have fun with it! I would head to Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Hobby Lobby - they're cheap AND they have cuter things alot of the times! Just have fun with it!! I would get a mini radio too!! And a cute/fun calendar!!
thanks SO much everyone!! Definately going to take EACH of your ideas..i'll give you an update soon :)
Oh...a new canvas...gotta love bringing a little of "you" to the office. In my office right now, I always make sure to have a blanket to keep me warm (since my boss is King of Cold), I have love of pictures hanging around to remind me of home, and I agree with Jess...monogrammed things are the best!
I post during the weekends. That's usually the only time that I can :(
Post a Comment