PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.23.2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

It's Christmas Eve, EVE! 2 more days until Christmas. Love this time of year! And word on the street, east coast is getting some snow!

Not sure how often I will be blogging this weekend but I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas! Screw your diets, worries, everything and just enjoy! Only comes once a year :)

Merry Christmas!!

xoxox

11 comments:

BelleinBows said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Megan said...

Definitely the time to forgo dieting!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Leslie said...

Amen for forgetting the diets!! haha
Merry Christmas girl!

Chelsea Finn said...

merry christmas to you! i have forgotten about diets since thanksgiving! haha.

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Café Moka said...

Merry Christmas to you girl!
xox

Marian said...

Wait, snow...are you serious...I'm gonna have to stalk weather.com now:) Merry CHristmas lady friend!!

Yvette said...

Have a lovely christmas!

xx

www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

Check out my blog and stay tuned to my daily updates!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I wish we had some snow here, it's been years since I've had a white Christmas. Merry Christmas sweetie. =)

Café Moka said...

Yay for the snow!!! A white Christmas is great!!!

CPF said...

merry christmas to you too!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!