Hello Friends!!
You know what I love? I love when you're waiting in line at a grocery store or a bookstore and the line aisle is full of absolute crap that you can't hold yourself back from buying. You know..the things you want to buy but really have no need to?
Well today at Barnes and Noble I bought this book that is SO funny. It's called "Don't you just hate that?" Its a little book of 738 annoying things. I am dying laughing and I think a guy was freaked out when he saw me laughing in the bookstore. A few favorites:
Don't you just hate...
*Watching a movie with your parents that shows full frontal nudity
*When someone keeps channel surfing past the one thing that interests you
*The white thread your vacuum won't pick up no matter how many times you run over it
*People who point at their wrist while asking for the time
*When you sign the back of your credit card and it looks nothing like your signature
Literally..there are 738 of these things and they are SO true and SO funny! love it! What little things like this annoy you guys?
I have one that I don't think is in the book. I hate when I go to watch a youtube video or a news clip on the internet and there's a freakin' 30 second or minute long ADVERTISEMENT before it! I don't care! I want to see the damn video!
So I am very excited that I get to go see ALL my roommates on New Years Eve! I love New Years Eve...especially getting to kiss your hunny bun at midnight!
I hope you all have a great Tuesday! Christmas=4 days! Yippeee!!!! :)
xoxo






11 comments:
the book sounds amazing =) it made me laugh!
this book sounds like it would be a great coffee table book! i'm gonna get it!
LOVE this post!! Sounds like a really cute book ! OH and #1 definitely happened to me last week!! Awkward...dad fell asleep on the couch and my mom is like hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil hahahaha mrtifying -- not to mention little brother was there tooo!!! Family Movie Night.
Reading just a few of those makes me want this book BAD. You think Santa will take a late request??
Hahaha, those are all SO true!!
That book looks like the funnies thing ever! I need to find me one of those just for laughs.I can't wait until news years too!
xoxo
Petchie
That book sounds funny! =) I'll have to check it out!
This is too funny! And many of those are so true!
Have A Romantic Day,
~Romantic Savy
Check my blog out :)
What a fun book! I'm totally with you on all the things on your list. What IS up with that white string?? :-)
(if you want - follow me and i'll folow you back!:))(if you want - follow me and i'll folow you back!:))
haha, so true! SO awkward going to the movies w/ my parents with love scenes in them. Grossssss.
Fun blog you have, now following!
Post a Comment