Happy Humpday!
It's Wednesday. Which means Christmas is in 2/3 days! I always get confused as to what people prefer to Christmas as..I like to think it's both December 24 AND December 25! :)
I love Christmas! Here in Boston, we got a "snowstorm" Monday which dumped a whopping ONE INCH on us and people freaked. Granted, the roads were a lil slick..but come on people..earn those Massachusetts license plates! sheesh! According to the news tho, the east coast is supposed to get hit with a big snow storm Christmas Day that's coming from California! I hope so..snow on Christmas just makes it that much more beautiful. As much as we moan and groan over shoveling our cars out, scraping ice, dirty brown snow on the sidewalks, snow is the most amazing thing! So pretty. I love the way Boston looks all snowy..
Gorgeous!
So, I am praying for snow. Doin' a snow dance. Anything and everything! Please let there be some snow on Christmas!
I saw the most amazing calender the other day: each month was a picture of a cake that had something go terribly wrong with it. I absolutely died laughing and to my excitment, when I came home to search for the calender, I found that there is an ENTIRE website dedicated to these cake catastrophes!! It's hilarious. Some have misspellings, weird wording, and some are just plain CREEPY! Take this one. You know how you write down what you want said on the cake, and what other things you want? Well, this bakery got it alll wrong! haha
Or look how creeeeeepy this one is.
Poor poor Janet..
Hahaha "under neath that..."
And this one..WOW is the only word.
The website is www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com and it is absolutely hilarious! I could spend all day looking at these crazy cakes. Hope you enjoy! Ever have a cake disaster??
xoxox










10 comments:
HAHAH WOW! These are hilarious and gross! I saw a book like this once! So fun to look at!
Okay, I was totally going to say something about snow and such, but all I can see right now is the "Push" cake, and it has totally stolen my thoughts. Hahahaha. Really. I'm speechless.
Oh my goodness...I had never heard of this site! It's hilarious! So glad you posted these. hahaha!
Wow. these cakes are HILARIOUS!! I can't believe how dumb some of the people are to put that icing on like that! haha
I love your blog :) I'm a new follower!
Happy Wednesday!
LOVE the first picture, and those are hilarious cake blurps!! :) Think I've seen something similar in an email before, haha.
New follower!
Seriously, where is all the snow New England is known for?!?! I'm hoping for some snow Christmas day as well...that would be the best!!
AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That baby in the shell is horrid!!!!
LOL!!
This is sooooooo funny!
I`m laughing so hard. Thanks for sharing!
oh goodness! those cakes are hilarious! I wish it would snow here in Georgia! We hardly ever get it and when we do.. its just slush! =((
Omg, I seriously laughed so hard at those cakes just now!
http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment