PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.14.2010

My top 10 guilty pleasures

Hello there little blog.

I was at the gym last night and I'm doing some ab stuff and I see this girl come and sit on the mat next to me. She's cute, wearing cute workout gear, and is super skinny...skinnier than me and I'm 115! She just looks really tiny, but has a very toned body. So I go on with my abs, and I look over as she starts to do lunges, but before she does so, she takes a swig from her PEPSI bottle. She's drinking a damned pepsi during her workout! I look over at my bottle of water that I scarfed down so fast during cardio, and pondered for a minute. Who ever told this chick that drinking soda during a workout is good for you!? I wanted to grab that bottle and pour it over her stupid head.

Somehow that got me thinking about guilty pleasures..hey, maybe she just can't part herself from soda..she loves the caffeine..no..she NEEDS to caffeine for a good workout. Who knows. And don't ask why this made me think about guilty pleasures because I have no idea! Here are my top.

1) TRASHY. REALITY. TV
Ugh..yea. E!, Style network, MTV, VH1, TLC..everything. If your boyfriend/husband says it looks dumb, I usually love it and have to watch it.


2. Snacking
If I could, I would snack all day long. Most people have a designated guilty pleasure snack like cookies or pizza, but I like all snacks. I'll be cooking dinner while stuffing my hand into a cereal box or licking the spoon here and there.

3. Google Mapping
I've mentioned this issue before. Where I like to googlemap celebrities houses and stores they go to and then drive by them. But for real, googlemapping is so great. Especially street viewing! Seriously..take a few minutes and try it out. I like to googlemap rich areas (Bev Hills, Palm Beach) and street view and look at the mansions that I'm so jealous of! (hope this doesn't scare people away!!) Plus, if you type "weird things found on googlemaps" into yahoo/google, it'll show you strange things found in googlemap cameras. Here's one of a drunk guy passed out that someone found! haha

4. Facebook
One word..addicted. I could spend hours on that site, and sometimes I do!

5. Having my picture taken
I don't know if this is me wanting pics of myself, but if I'm out with friends or boyfriend or family, I'll be like "take a picture of just me!" No explanation there.



6. Lil Wayne. 
Okay, I do not feel guilty AT ALL for loving him. Buuut, I feel embarrassed when all my friends tell me I am way too obsessed with him for my own good! But I do have an amazing bf who got me 5th row tickets to his concert last summer! But yeah..I'm always listening to him, love watching his music vids, constantly search for his concert tours, buy his merchandise..Comon..you all like a musician like that right!?


7. Drinking wine
Yum yum yum I drink a glass almost every night. Nothin betta!

8. Everything wedding
I've been in a relationship for 4 years and don't expect to be married yet, though I'd like to be! But I think my bf and I would be happier together if we situated life first! (buying a home, paying off college loans, etc) HOWEVER...that does not mean I'm not curious. Curious isn't the word. In Borders, I sneak to the wedding section and look at their wedding books..love surfing "the knot.com" "wedding wire" and of course, watching Say Yes to the Dress. Just a lil somethin I enjoy and when I do get married, I'll be prepared!


9. Buying things just cause they're cute
Cute pens/pads of paper, mugs, cell phone covers, books..you name it! I just like it!

10. Driving fast in fast cars
When I drive my boyfriends car, can't help but drive fast...pedal to the floor! He has a BMW which is muuuuch faster than my SUV. So when I get to drive it, I love zoooming it! hehe bad, I know, since he can tell when I drive too fast because his gas mileage goes waaay down..woops!

There you have it! What are some of your guilty pleasures!?

xoxo

11 comments:

BelleinBows said...

Fun post! I will be honest anytime I am on the treadmill I crave Diet Coke! I guess I am just smart enough to stay away from it in the gym.

Miss Southern Prep said...

My guilty pleasures are the Real Housewives (I LOVE NYC, OC, and NJ) and Diet Coke!

Nikki said...

Hmm guilty pleasures... Gossip Girl (but I totally don't feel bad about watching it), buying things when I can't afford them, blogging and sleeping/laying in bed (excessively)!!

JMB said...

I am "that girl" haha I will run on the treadmill and then when I jump off I run to the vending machine and get a diet pepsi! I hate water...only in the summer will I drink it and that has to involve camels and sand.... Basically other than diet pepsi during workouts I feel like we are the same person! I watch ALL of those shows! I am going to do this tomorrow!!

Café Moka said...

Desserts!! I love every dessert, I think!!!

Anonymous said...

Guilty!!! I spend hours on facebook as well :( and all the "dumb" shows, guilty aain haha. Gosh. The girl with the soda at the gym, I just may have done what you pondered doing haha! Loved this post!

MLD said...

Have you watched Bridalplasty at all? I think that one definitely takes the horrible reality show cake.

Anonymous said...

Loved this! I seem to have a ton of these. Diet Coke, Buying Stationary or anything with a monogram on it, bow headbands (i counted and i have 20), and lately buying Christmas Presents! So basically I'm just a shopaholic.

Katie said...

This post made me laugh! Somehow randomly I came across your blog :) I LOVE Lil Wayne too and all my friends laugh b/c I'm like the whitest girl ever! :)

My blog is www.lovenotesinabox.blogspot.com

Meredith! said...

Whats your favorite wine? I've just gotten into wine drinking and i LOVE Riesling! I wanna try some champagnes but I don't know of any good ones!

Marian said...

Um, I love your Johnny Cupcakes shirt. They are the best!!