Behold..the most random post ever!
I love the new pink lamp I bought for my cube at target! Adds a little zing to it..though I'm still not done decorating the cube yet.
Green tea is SO addicting..plus, it's a great metabolism booster and helps loose weight. Check it out!
Last night at the gym, I did something TERRIBLE. I was on the treadmill and a woman came and went on the treadmill next to me. She must have cooked dinner consisting of garlic/spices/peppers/sauces because whatever it was, she smelled like it. And it's not the amazing smell that greets you when you walk into a house that's cooking up somethign delicious. No, this is the smell that's old..she WAS cooking..and now the remnants are stuck on her. I had to switch treadmills because the smell was so horrible. Is that bad of me!? I felt bad but really..I couldn't get in a good workout smelling garlic!
I'm obbsessed with Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds..such a great snack to munch on throughout the day, especially at work.
Has anyone been on the website StumbleUpon? Pretty much it works like the title. You sign up and click a bunch of things you're interested in. (Celebrities, nature, boating, movies, sewing, cooking...list goes on forever) and then once you choose what you like, you hit 'stumble' and it'll bring you to a random webpage/article of your liking. It's SOO interesting..you've gotta try!
I need to make a Christmas List stat.
Tonight, my friends are coming over and we are going to cook a delicious dinner and just hang out..With work and other life things, it's hard to all see each other like we could in high school and college so it's nice to be able to do this. We will eat, drink wine, and laugh at stupid things!
I have a really delicious, low calorie martini that I really like! It's called the Watermelon Martini. Feast your eyes.
Ingredients
1 part Vodka
1 ½ parts Watermelon juice
1 Watermelon slice
1 part Vodka
1 ½ parts Watermelon juice
1 Watermelon slice
Preparation
Add vodka and watermelon juice cocktail shaker and shake. Pour in a martini glass. Garnish with watermelon slice.
Add vodka and watermelon juice cocktail shaker and shake. Pour in a martini glass. Garnish with watermelon slice.
Yummy yummy and only 125 calories per glass!
That's all folks. Bit of a busy day so I'm makin it short and sweet!
xoxo muah!








6 comments:
The watermelon martini sounds delicious! I might have to make them tonight.
That was not terrible of you! I would have done the same thing. I actually have a problem working out on machines right next to people. There needs to at least be one in between us. Lol!
And I might make that for New Years Eve! :) Looks very very yummy! :)
StumbleUpon keeps me entertained DAILY! i LOOOVE it. i have found soooo many great sites and recipes.
Love your new girly lamp! It's exactly the kind of lamp I would have bought!
I can't work out next to a person that smells really bad! I sometimes switch machines too!!!
Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds sound delicious! I'm craving for that right now haha!
I just sent off my list to Santa...I hope it gets there in time;)
MelonTini ... How awesome!
Post a Comment