Now that Christmas is over, and New Years is days away, I feel like I have nothing to look forward to!
Okay..that sounds emo. I have lots to look forward to. My four year anniversary with my boyfriend, dog sledding, birthdays, valentines day, family, etc. But I like having countdowns..I like knowing when I'm going somewhere. Today at work at lunch, I was talking about Vegas with some people and it made me miss it! Is there anywhere in the world that you've been once, and you're immediately in love? Well, that's me and Vegas.
I was only there for 3-4 days and that was not enough! Take me back! I have this problem sometimes. I like to plan vacations that I cannot afford. I look for flights/nice hotels/excursions/restaurants..the whole kit n' kaboodle. Maybe it's me longing for a vacation, or maybe it's just me enjoying being organized and in charge of planning.
Have you ever felt like just dropping everything and going on vacation? I mean drop EVERYTHING. cell phones, facebook, computers, BLOGGER! And just go. I've thought about this and wish I had the courage (and time and $$) to just take an impromptu vacation on the drop of the hat. I think those are the best types. Just be free, and go on your merry way whether it be alone, with friends, or with a significant other.
There's my little drop of Emo for the day.
Now..onto some fun stuff! :) But first can we talk about how GORGEOUS Kristen Bell looks in this outfit! I want it. The hat, the coat, the purse, the boots. So beautiful! I love when celebs aren't wearing absolutely ridiculous clothes just to get on shows like Fashion Police or in the Inquirer! Love this!
I decided I'm tired of all my current underwear. I want to upgrade and update! I have a lot from VS, but I want more..I want current undies that have all the fellas flockin' towards me. Haha okay I'm kidding about that..but I really do want new ones.
What else can I tell you guys. OH. Yesterday I found a bunch of old CD's and was literally crying because I was laughing too hard. I was on my way home from work, so I had an hour long commute home to check out these CD's. Boy..we sure listened to a lot of good stuff back in the day!
Does ANYONE remember this group and this song!? (Dont forget to pause my playlist if you're listening to it!!)
Or remember this girl and this song? I was also SOO envious of her.
Annnd one more song I found on my CD..
Blast from the past! What are some songs you guys used to LOOOVE that are now considered old? Funny though...still know every single lyric to all these songs and more..love it!
xoxoxo








13 comments:
Ohhh man! I laughed out loud. I loved Willa Ford's I wanna be bad! LOL
I love all three of those songs!!! LOL
I definitely wish I had the money to just drop everything and go on vacation! Like right now!
I remember those songs -- they were my faves in Jr High! =)
about once I year I pretty much throw out ALL My undies and start over. I love new undies and the way they feel/fit! =) I would never wear any more than once or twice EVER haha =)
Definitely loved all of those songs and I have the Diddy remix of one of Dream's songs on my iPod still!
I love the idea of dropping everything and running off for a few days...like today! Sigh. I think it's a bit of a post Christmas crash. Off to google last minute vacays:)
i use to love dream and willa ford!
Oh my, how funny!! I used to LOVE Dream!! That is SO funny!!
I love the randomness of this post-too funny! i'm with you - ready to drop everything and head out for a crazy vacation. never been to vegas but it's on my list! you make it sound even more intriguing!
PS - thanks for the follow! i'm following back and can't wait to read more!
PS - I was logged in as the wrong user - the above post from "Katie" is really Ashley from Run With Me! :)
I'm the same exact way with having countdowns as well as lists. Luckily, I'm going to Vegas in January so I have something to countdown to. Haha. =]
Love your Vegas pics! I would just love to go there!
I definitely want to go to Vegas sometime...I've never been! And I can relate to the new underwear thing. I'm planning a VS spree after I have this baby!
So I'm extremely late with this, but I just found your blog from SweetBef's, and was going backwards. These songs are too funny! I totally remember all of them! Actually, I made up a dance on the beach when my bestie was feel ing down one day to "I Wanna Be Bad"- it's still sucha great memory! Thanks for the reminder! Love your blog!
Post a Comment