PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.02.2010

Tuesday's Random Ramblings

Happy Election Day everyone! Get out there and cast a vote why don't ya!


This is a completely random post! So random, that I decided to base it on photos stored in my blackberry. I'll post some pics and tell a short story about what it means! This is basically due to the fact that I have nothing inspiring or educational to tell you guys! You guys should try this too! Go through your phone and tell stories of your pics..I'm sure there is something interesting that we'd like to read..I know I would!


I think this is the coolest photo ever!! And even cooler because it's only from a Blackberry! This is at a bar up in Ogunquit, Maine. It's a restaurant and bar, but outside there's this really cool fire pit (seen in my pic!) Anyway, I went up for a weekend getaway with my 3 best friends and we just had a relaxing time. This night, was sort of sprinkling, but since it was a hot fire, we didn't care and we just sipped our martinis and sangria's in the hot blaze! LOVE IT!





This photo was also taken with my Blackberry down in Hilton Head, SC. That my friends, is a jelly fish's nasty nasty sting! I've been a boater my entire life..going away on the weekend with my family to different beaches. Never in my life have I been stung by a jelly on a beach. I went to HH with my boyfriend and his family this past summer. There were warning signs on the beach of jelly sightings but I figured I was safe since I'd never been stung!

The first day, we went into the water. I'm sort of oblivious to currents and waves so I was just floating away and relaxing in the water when all of a sudden I felt this sharp electric shock it felt like! and it wouldn't un-latch itself! I screamed and ran out of the water..low and behold, it was a damn jelly taking a shot at my pathetic arm. Did I mention this was the first day of vacation?! You know where I was the rest of the week...sprawled out on the hot sand, occasionally going down to the water to dip my feet! haha





If there are any LOST buffs out there, yes I realize I'm a geek! haha these numbers on cupcakes symbolize the famous numbers frequently brought up in the show LOST. One of my friends and I are obsessed, so on the night of the show's finale, we made LOST themed things, and these funfetti cupcakes were just perfect! I do miss the show however!




Nope..not my car. Not one bit! That would be my boyfriend's beloved BMW. I have my own car, but I didn't feel like filling my tank that day (hey, I'm a college grad..we ain't that rich! haha) So while he was at work, I took it to the mall to do some last minute errands before we took the 16 hour road trip down to Hilton Head (yes, 2 pics from the same vaca!) I have bad luck when it comes to driving his car, and he doesn't like me driving it often..which is understandable because A- he is a guy and B- its a nice car!

So I head to the mall, do my shopping, come outside and find a gigantic hole in the back window. My face got so red and I started to cry..I couldn't even walk to the car to check it out, so I ran into the mall to find a security guard to tell him someone had tried breaking into my car. He immediatly started dialing away on his phone and told me something CRAZY! He said a fellow security guard was driving buy and saw the window suddenly just explode..come to find out, the 100 degree hot July weather had caused the glass to just blow out! Who knew!! luckily it didn't happen while we were driving down to South Carolina!

Anyway, needless to say, the boyfriend wasn't mad, and since I refused to drive it to the glass fixer, I called my dad and he took it while I drove his gigantic work van..oh my life!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed some of my rantings and photo explanations!! Have an amazing Tuesday my loves!

xoxo

3 comments:

Café Moka said...

Wow, I didn't think a window could explode like that! Indeed, you were lucky that it didn't happen while you were driving it!

What a funny idea to write the LOST numbers on the cupcakes hihi!!! I'm also a fan!

Christina said...

I love LOST & I'm so sad it's over! I'm tempted to get all the seasons on DVD..but they're pretty $$$$.

Crazy about the window...who knew?

Unknown said...

I wish my legs looked like that! And so, so sorry about about the whole windshield thing. If there is one plus, at least it wasn't YOUR car. :)