Happy hump-day my loves!
I've only been in the bloggy world for a month so far, but I like it! Even though I probably don't have too many readers (yet)..it's still nice to just be able to write what's on my mind!
I thought I'd entertain you all today with a 10 things that you might want to know about me..or may not want to know! But feel free to ask me questions too and I will respond to them! =)
![]() |
| Hello there, beautiful city! |
1) I'm from the beautiful state of Massachusetts filled with Boston, Cape Cod, chowder, awesome shopping and wicked scary drivers! hah!
2) I absolutely love to play golf and am a bit upset I don't get to play much in the winter!
3) I have a big passion for writing, journalism, finding out everything I can on certain subjects
4) Though I am not a chef, I love trying new recipes and I love trying to cook healthily..though most say I don't need to because I'm 5'6 112 pounds but I like to keep a healthy lifestyle =)
![]() |
| Chicken soup I made! from Cooking Light; Fresh Food Fast |
5) I've never in my life eaten cereal with milk..one word comes to mind--soggy!!
6) I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now..whoa! engagement anyone? hello? hello? haha joking..I'm only 22 for goodness sake!
7) I love to drive with the windows open when it's freezing cold so I can blast the heat
![]() |
| hunny and me loungin on the boat on the Charles River |
8) I absolutely LOVE boating
9) I've tried blogging 3 or 4 times but was not into it. Blogging has evolved so much in the last few years and I truly enjoy reading every blog I follow. I find everything so fascinating..even if you're just talking about what you had for breakfast or what your kid did to make you laugh. Love love love it all!
10) I'm a HUGE tv junkie..you name it. All the real housewives spin-offs, real world, teen mom, one tree hill, 90210, LOST, House, kendra, bachelor, all those silly VH1 shows, home makeover...the list goes on and on. My boyfriend gets ticked off sometimes because I always have something to watch..luckily we have DVR! haha
I hope you learned some fun facts about me. This was a random Wednesday post so I hope you enjoyed!
xoxo








7 comments:
I love cooking too! It's fun to try out new things and see what you like. I've really become a fan of the crock pot. It's quick and easy and dinner smells awesome when you get home from work!
I'm also a TV junkie and I love TLC, HGTV and all those shows!
Oh my! I think we would get along so well! I love golf, have been in a relationship for years, own every season of OTH, 90210, and House, and love to cook esp. healthy.
Sounds like we like a lot of the same shows, the color Pink and the word Fabulous! ;) Looking forward to reading more of your blogs!
I love cape cod and chowda :)
I was just there in June.
I love all those reality shows too even though they're so fake! lol
I love writing and blogging too. I feel like I have made the best friends I've yet to meet (and some I have met) through blogging. Oh and crap TV is fabulous. Mindless at the end of a long day. :)
Love this post! I'm a total TV junkie too!
Post a Comment