Hey there folks! Short and sweet post today! Couple of things I'm pondering today...
Why do I work out, then come home and feel like I can eat whatever I want? Handfuls of cereal, a chocolate bar, a bite of my boyfriends dinner as I'm eating my own? I don't know if everyone is like this..but I go to the gym, get a good work out, burn maybe 500-600 calories a workout session, then feel like it's fine to just pig out! I'm like "Ok, I just worked out, I can eat what I want!" Jeez...I wish I had more self control!
I made myself a martini last night in one of my adorable new martini glasses. I only had one and I didn't make it too strong..but why am I such a light weight? I was feeling it after one drink! I was lucky enough in college to be a light weight, only drinking 1 or 2 drinks at a party and I was set for the night. How do I build my tolerance!? Hey, if I was single, I'd be a cheap date! haha!![]() | |||
| I want these louboutins for my wedding! |
Girls..we wear heels. 1 inch heels, 3 inch heels, even 6 inch heels. They hurt our feet like whoa..but why do we wear them!? I'm wearing my fabulous new pair of black suade boots today. I can walk in heels just fine, but after a full day, my feetsies need a lil rest! Why do we insist that pain is beauty? No doubt it is, but I admit as soon as I get home from work, the first thing I do, before even saying hi to my babe, is go and change into sweatpants! Love it!
Last thing. Why is Rue La La so AMAZING!? If you haven't checked their site, do it now. RueLaLa. It's a website where every few days, different designers have sales..and I'm talking GREAT sales. You have to sign up to see the sales (signing up is free), but trust me ladies..so worth it! I saw a Juicy Couture track suit which was originally $180 but it was on there for like, $65. Awesome! Check it out!








7 comments:
I also often want to eat everything after a good workout!!!
Those heels are so cute!
You are right, we wear heels that hurt our poor feet, but heels are so beautiful!!!
LOVE those shoes!!! SOOOOO cute! You should definitely splurge on them... ESPECIALLY for your wedding!
I love those shoes! I always say my first pair of Loubs will be for my wedding! Great minds think alike.
Ahhh!!! Love "The Christmas Song" that started playing when I went to your site...I know Mel Torme's son, and so it just made me smile! :) Fabulous blog you have and fabulous leopard print shoes too...I bet you would look amazing sporting that at your wedding!
Liesl :)
RueLaLa is amazing. My friend even got a great deal on their honeymoon through them!
I am right there with you on the post workout gorges!! Then I get mad because I feel like my workout was such a waste.
I also love Ruelala :)
Check out Ideeli it is the same thing!
I'm addicted to RueLaLa!! Its one of my favorites
Post a Comment