PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.12.2010

Friday's Favorite Blogs

What a gorgeous Friday it is up here in Boston! Love it!

So I've been thinking about this question lately: Do men blog??

I'm new to blogging world as you all know, and really only read blogs written by women it seems! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love all of the blogs I follow. But I'm curious as to what men blog about, if they do! Woman's blogs are so amazing..I hear about their relationships, their friendships, children, fashion..everything I LOVE reading about..but sometimes, I want to know what's on a guys mind. Do they blog about football and what beer they're drinking this weekend? Do they blog about their girlfriends? Their friends? Their hobbies? Does anyone have any interesting blogs by men that they follow? Gimme gimme! Because I want to read =)

I realize for those bloggers who have tons of followers and commenters might not have time to read every blog/every comment, but since I'm still new without too many followers, I truly enjoy reading all my follower's blogs and all the blogs I follow. Here are a few of my favorites!

love this blog..such cute posts and the girl writing seems SO truly happy with her life..puts me in a great mood!

Enjoying the Small things
A must-read..TRUST ME people! so freakin inspiring it's unbelievable

Ben and Katie 
another inspiring blog about a married couple who were in a bad car accident and her husband has not fully recovered..such beautiful posts and photos

Busy Bee 
love this blogger! great posts about her upcoming wedding/life/owning a coffee shop. She makes me want to get married and plan a wedding!!

Confessions of a 20 something   
this girl just has SO MUCH spunk and love for life it's crazy! i really enjoy reading her posts and seeing her cute photos!

I have so many other blogs I read and love..just didn't want to bore you all with them! But I love reading and I love all your comments. Thank you all for showing me the blogging world and how to just put everything on your mind on paper. I love it!

Check out this dog just chillin on the back of a bike like he owns the place. Sorry for photo quality! Snapped it with my blackberry a few months ago up in New Hampshire and had to post. Just makes me smile =) Especially since pup's rockin' his biker goggles. Love it.

xoxo

No comments: