First, let me say..CONGRATS..we all made it to Friday! Yes!
So after almost a month of blogging, things keep popping into my mind. How much do we share in this lil place? I read blogs where I know everyone's names, their boyfriend's names, and hell even their pet's names. Some blogs I read, you can clearly see street addresses and phone numbers in photos uploaded. I'm not a stalker whose gonna come steal your adorable decorations that I envy in your photos, but it got me thinking.
What is a good amount of information to share? I feel like you guys might not know a thing about me! I've never shown a photo of myself facing the camera..always just shots from the back but I think I trust ya'll enough! So I decided to give you guys a lil more juicy information about myself!
Oh here I am! with a golf ball..one of my fav things to do. I'm an avid golfer..have been for about 8 years and love love love it! Now I just need to convince myself to practice more during winter. But there I am..now you can put a face to a name!
I like to think I'm from Boston. I was born there, I rock the Boston accent, love the Sox/Celtics and I'm a lover of chowder. Buuuut, I live 10 minutes outside of Boston in the suburbs..so really, I only have to drive about 7 miles to get to the gorgeous city.
![]() |
| and me again at my fav pizza place in Boston..pizzeria Regina! sorry its blurry..cell phone! |
I'll start sharing more of me..but those are a few little tastes because I know you're all SOO interested..hahah kidding. Hmm what else would you guys be interested in. I'm 5'6, I've got brown hair, brown eyes.
I have a younger sister, who's turning 21 in less than a week! eeek! We grew up always getting along together up until maybe high school where there were constant fights of who's stealing whose clothes, who tattletailed to mom and dad, etc..but now that I've graduated and she's a senior in college, we've been getting a lot closer!!
So this is me. Please don't take my photos and scan them to your computer and try to face-recognize me and then come stalk me and spy through my windows (hahaha totally kidding guys! :) )
But really..how do you guys feel about sharing information? This seems to be a worrysome topic. The internet is known for crazed lunatics and creepy old men who pretend they're sexy 25 year olds with 6-packs. No need to worry about that around here..that's me, in my small framed, brown haired, 22 year old body! haha
Anyway, I'll leave you with this cuteness. My boyfriend and I cant have a dog in our apartment but he wants one, as do I. We've both grown up with big dogs (I've had labs, he's had German Shepard and blood hounds) But for some reason, I can't take my mind off this adorable dog and frankly, I want the lil fella! Feast your eyes on delicious cuteness my loves!
Corgis. Love. Them!
xoxo have a fabulous weekend my loves!








5 comments:
I'm not confortable at all with sharing my name or sharing the names of the people I talk about in the Internet! And I don't think I will be sharing a picture of me facing the camera! (well, I shared one in October, but I was wearing a mask for Halloween!) I just want to remain anonymous, well for now! (But I think that a person who already knows me could easily recognize me if this person knows about my love story and the details I gave about myself! Like the date of my birthday, where I live, etc.)
And it's also why I blog in English instead of French! I prefer to have American readers because I don't want people I know to read my blog in case I wrote things I don't want them to see! We never know!
I've been to Boston 2 years ago and I love that city! Beautiful historic buildings! And I love the Boston Public Library and Boston Public Garden! I went there at the end of April 2008 and there were beautiful flowers everywhere in the city!
Ahhhhh that little guy is SOOOOO cute!! BTW: loving the song on your blog : Just Haven't Met You Yet!!
haha I love to give gifts as well! I wanted to tell you that a SLR camera is something I WANT too!! ANND I get the Black Friday ads...you need to google Best Buy's ad because I saw where they have their Cannon Rebels with 18 MP on sale for $740 I believe it was but thats for the bag and a lens and the camera!! :)
OOOh and I almost forgot to mention a Boston story! When I was in the 8th grade we had a guy that moved to my class from Maryland and one day we had "POP BREAK" Poor guy didnt get up from his seat because he didn't know what "pop" was he was like WHERE I AM FROM IT IS SODA :) Love it.
I always feel challenged with the amount of information I am giving away. When I do a post about something I did, I want to include pictures but don't want to put my friend's faces out there. Eh!
I am a golfer as well! My game always gets a little rusty in the winter.
Gah, such a cute puppy! I love corgis, even though usually I'm a big dog lover.
I struggle with the what to share issue too. I feel like I'll gradually share more, but I like having a bit of anonymity. Too many creepers out there anyways.
Post a Comment