I realize it's almost winter, but I cannot stop thinking about this warm, summery Sangria. It's wicked easy to make:
• 1 bottle dry white wine
• ¾ cup watermelon schnapps
• ½ cup white cranberry juice
• 2 cups freshly scooped watermelon balls
• 2 limes, cut into half-wheels
• ¾ cup watermelon schnapps
• ½ cup white cranberry juice
• 2 cups freshly scooped watermelon balls
• 2 limes, cut into half-wheels
All ya do is mix it all together and then refridgerate for 4-5 hours and voila! Who says you cant have a delicious summery drink in the cold months =)
So this time of the year, my boyfriend and I have SO much. Christmas in December, Anniversary in January, Valentine's Day and his birthday in February. Gahh! So many things to get for gifts!
We struggle each year with what we wanna do. If we wanna do a nice dinner and a movie for Christmas instead of getting gifts, or if we wanna give ourselves a price limit. Each time, we always either go over budget, or end up wanting to get eachother gifts! He knows my love for Tiffany so he insists on getting me something from there. He even brought me to the one in NYC for our anniversary and let me choose what I wanted. A guy was proposing to his girlfriend right outside the store as we walked in and I was like "is this your plan!" hahah my boyfriend was like "yeah right!"
Anyway, this Christmas, we decided to do something a bit different. We are also going to do something we've NEVER done before. DOG SLEDDING!! There's a great place in Maine where we can take a 2-3 hour dog sled trip, learn how to do the mushing, and get some great pics! We thought it'd be really fun and romantic because it's something we'd never done before! I highly reccommend doing something with your hunny that you've never done--it can bring you closer and just have great fun doing something out of norm. We are psyched! Pics will come!
I hope you guys all have an amazing Thursday!
xoxo







1 comment:
First of all, the sangria looks delish. And the dog sledding idea, that looks so awesome! Such a unique idea, sure to create some wonderful memories.
Post a Comment