Hello world!
I love this time of year. Fall going into winter, holidays, shopping, family, presents, and cold air. The week is going by so slow. Granted I only have to finish today and half a day tomorrow, it's going to drag by! Once tomorrow AM hits, everyone at work is going to be physically checked-out with thoughts of turkey, football, and black Friday dancing in their heads.
I assume this will be a short blogging week for me, as well as for the rest of us who will be too busy stuffing face. We're headed to my grandmothers for Thanksgiving this year with our usual gang of family. While we usually have Thanksgiving at my house, my grandmother, who's 95 years old, feels better if she doesn't leave the house and have it at hers. 95! I think that's amazing! And she still cooks/cleans (though not much because my mom and her sisters really don't want her to be doing all of this) But she's an old stubborn Italian who won't have it any way but hers..and I love it! Watching her and my grandfather (who's 90) fight about prices of products on The Price is Right is so funny. Love them!
Juicy's Christmas bags are out..so cute! Juicy bags are probably the only store I actually save/re-use the bags..their bags are always really cute/fun with ribbons and bows and pink...so I use them a lot!
My sister turns 21 this week. Where has the time gone! Though she acts nowhere near 21, it's still fascinating that she is that old! We are 16 months apart! Check out this old school pic..I must have been 4 years old, she 3 years old her so..yeah I cut my own bangs..gotta problem with that! haha And my sister is blonde..only blonde one in the family!
And a few fun/random questions I answered that I saw in someone's blog!
1. How do you eat your cookie?
Depends on the cookie. If it's an oreo, I'll eat the cream first then the cookie. If its a choc chip or sugar cookie, I eat the edges and then the soft middle..yum!
2. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
This is embarressing. I can only handle one martini (mainly because it's basically ALL vodka!) I hate beer. Other mixed drinks, maybe 2..3 is pushing it. I'm a cheap date, what can I say!
3. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
I cannot for the life of me parallel park. I'd drive around the block or park somewhere really far away if I have too! I had to parallel park 3 times during my drivers test because I kept hitting the curb but hey, I only had to take the test once! haha
4. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
Pizza or sour cream/onion!!
5. What's the strangest talent you have?
I can touch my tongue to my nose, the bottom of my chin, and even lick the tip of my elbow which is supposed to be impossible!
Here's something else random about me. Randomly I like to pull my leg up in the air or do a high kick..anytime, any place! Like here..at the beach for example..in a bikini...yeah. haha
I cannot end this post without mentioning one more thing. www.likealittle.com. GO HERE! It's an anonymous flirting website for colleges in the US. I'm not in college anymore and I know some of you aren't either, but it's fun to read these because sometimes you know who the person is or the name will be said. It's CREEPY but a very interesting site. It's amazing what people come up with these days.
toodles! xoxo








5 comments:
OMG, that picture of you and your sister is SO CUTE.
haha you are silly like me! I put my leg in the air like that too :)
That sister pic is cute! My grandpa is 95. I hope I'm still in good shape at that age someday. I always save Victoria secret bags and I find it funny to give gifts to guys in them because they're like "What?!" haha
I wish I could get tipsy after one drink! It takes me like 5-6 even though I'm a fairly small girl!
I love this time of year too; Happy Birthday to your sis! And you're right, those Juicy bags are soo cute!
I'm following you now -- I'd love for you to visit and follow too if you like :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment