PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.09.2010

Things that make me happy today

Hello my fabulous readers! 

I woke up cranky today. I didn't want to go to work. I wanted to snuggie close to my hunny all morning under heaps of fleecy, fuzzy blankies. But the inevitable happened, and it was getting later and later and as a result, I had to get up. But my day has been oh so good. Here's why

How fabulous are these Minnie Cake Balls!? Yes they are edible. Found them through a delicious, amazing, yummy website today. Bakerella. Seriously, people. Check it out. I plan on making them this weekend amongst other delicious things on her site! While a lot of these recipes require a lot of work, look at the end result---come on..how cute are they.


And this. My boyfriend snapped this photo of me in front of a bridal boutique in Las Vegas. Something about it is just so beautiful! It screams dreams, hope, love, beauty, radiance..everything. Don't worry, no engagement yet..of course I'd tell you guys :)


Christmas. Ahhh. I finally said it! It seemed fit, since I heard a Christmas song this morning on my way to work! Already!? Before Thanksgiving! It's okay, because besides my birthday and Thanksgiving, Christmas is my all time favorite holiday. I get so excited when Macy's and Bloomingdale's put up their window displays. I love the sound of Michael Buble and Nat King Cole playing in Panera and Yankee Candle during the season. Christmas just gives me a warm feeling overall. The times with family, exchanging gifts watching eyes light up, my friends and I's annual Christmas dinner at a nice restaurant, the first snowfall, reindeer food (glitter and sequins to throw on the front lawn), and hot chocolate! Eeeek I can't wait! I must get my shopping done soon though :)


My friends. My 4 best friends since preschool. This photo I took when we went to Disney together last year. Well first, we went our senior year of high school before we all split up to go to 4 different colleges. And this photo was taken our senior year of college. A 4 year reunion, and oh it was amazing. Our parents were so cute and all the restaurants we went to, they had told about our graduation and each meal we got something fun. This for example, CUPCAKES for breakfast! So delicious..but at 7 AM, pretty hard to gulp down after mass amounts of eggs, bacon, and other treats. I love my friends and am so happy to have them! And a special congrats to one of them who got her first "real life" job today! :)


These little things fill me with happiness today and I love them! What little things make you guys happy!?

xoxo muah!

6 comments:

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Ohhh the Minnie cake balls are adorable!

I'm loving Christmas, the sights and sounds are so wonderful. I'm putting up my tree Thursday - it truly is magical, and I cannot wait!

Things that make me happy today... let's see, dark chocolate m&ms, I have one more day of work left this week :) Yep, that sums me up! :D

Have a great week, doll!

BelleinBows said...

I love the warm feeling associated with Christmas too. Those cake balls are adorable.

Christina said...

Loving it!

I just gave you an award!
http://chrisylouwho.blogspot.com/2010/11/award.html

Leah said...

The Minnie Mouse Cake Balls are adorable but I wouldn't want to eat them! : )
I refuse to say Christmas yet. It's too EARLY! : )

Café Moka said...

Those cupcakes are cute!!
I also love Christmas!

Unknown said...

Great pics.. absolutely adore those Minnie Cake balls!