Happy Monday!
I experienced my first caffeine addiction. Everyday at work I usually drink maybe 2-3 cups of green tea. I have always been told that green tea is decaffeinated. So I go home Friday afternoon and look forward to a weekend full of fun and I wake up Saturday morning with a splitting headache! I mean, it's really bad that I cannot even keep my eyes open. I went out the night before to a bar with some friends so I figured I had the case of the hangovers..but I only had 2 drinks! So after a little bit of whining and complaining to my boyfriend, he finally gets me a water, asprin, and something to eat. The headache goes away for a few hours..but later on, its BACK!
I didn't eat that much on Saturday due to this headache, so I really didn't eat that well (bowl of cereal for breakfast, Chili's bottomless chips for lunch, and a salad for dinner). So come Saturday night, I'm still headached out and figures it's because I didn't eat well. So Sunday, same headache..hurts like a mother effer! So I'm complaining to my friend via text and she jokingly says "this is how I feel when I don't have my morning coffee!"
Oh crap..I think to myself..maybe it's because I haven't had tea in 2 days! So this morning at work, low and behold, I drink my tea and feel like doing cartwheels and backflips---no headaches! I need to ween myself off this addiction starting ASAP!
I hope you guys had a great Halloween weekend as well! My boyfriend and I decorated these bat gingerbread cookies in light of Halloween. How cute are they!
They came in a little kit with frosting and all sorts of yummy candy. I mainly used DOTS on mine because I wanted to eat the rest of the candy. Hey it was Halloween! Let a girl live a little =)
xoxo







6 comments:
Good luck coming off the caffeine addiction. I have been saying that I am going to stop with the morning coffee, and I have only increased. haha
Your bat cookie turned out cute :) I love decorating cookies! Lucky for me, Christmas is right around the corner!!
I'm so glad you found me! And I loooove your little bat cookies! How stink'n creative are you?!
I also thought that green tea was decaffeinated!
Yuck, caffeine addiction is no joke. I exprienced that on weekends because I usually have 2-3 cups at work, but don't feel like making a pot at home. Finally I went out and got a Keuring 1-cup coffee maker and it save my life! Your cookies are super cute!
Have a good week!
xoxo
ps.com You def should join "What I wore Weds". Check it out at thepleatedpoppy.com
new follower! Yep caffeine withdraw headaches are the worst!
Post a Comment