I love that after 4 years, my boyfriend still insists on picking up the bill at restaurants 90% of the time, opens the car door for me, walks on the street side of a sidewalk, gets me beautiful roses just because, kisses me sweetly on the forehead if he wakes up before me, and kills spiders and creepy 100-legged critters for me. I think it’s all just pure love and I feel lucky to have that from him.I love when on my way to work this morning, I stopped for a group of people to cross the street on their bikes. I get annoyed a lot driving, especially when people don’t wave thanks after you let them go. I was just about to give this woman a dirty look, when I realized she hadn’t waved to me yet because she was making sure her 3 kids in tow got across the street safely before her..then she waved! Boy, I sure felt like a brat! But I just thought that was really adorable.
I love my fierce leopard Christmas ball ornament I bought from Pier 1 last night and my cute peace sign book ends from Barnes and Noble..gotta love those extra cute things in life.
I’m loving the fact that my friends and I are having a Chinese food pig-out session tomorrow night even though I’ve been having a fat week! (fat week is a little phrase I use when I FEEL fat, but really am not..it’s all in my head..like right now I feel as if I’m exploding out of my clothes! Just one of those days)I love the fact that I just got an email for a Pizza Focus Group where I’d get paid 75$ to sample frozen pizzas. I’m eligible in every criteria except for this..I don’t consume a frozen pizza at least once a week..that’s my boyfriend for ya..except this calls for women only. Shucks! I prefer my Boboli pizza crust!
I absolutely am LOVING Gwnyeth Paltrow’s performance in Glee last night..so much fun!
I hope you are all loving something out of the norm today!
xoxo





3 comments:
I am your newest follower!! :)
That sangria looks delicious!!
ps: I have my first give away happening right now! Check it out!
awww that's so sweet of your boyfriend! that made me smile :)
Your boyfriend is sweet!
Check out my new post!
Post a Comment