PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.22.2010

Holiday Week!

Hello hello hello! :)

I hope you all had a great weekend, as did I! Friday night, the boyfriend and I went out to dinner and saw “The Last Three Days.” Very good moving about a husband helping his wife escape from jail after she was wrongfully accused of murder. Go see it! Very good. Though we were competing with the Harry Potter fans that night, it was fun to see the outfits they chose to sport that night. Skirts, ties, capes, wands, and of course the lightning bolt drawn on their foreheads were seen all night long.

On Saturday night, we went to the Bruins game as they played the LA Kings! It was my boyfriend’s first time at an NHL game and it was such a blast!! He’s from Jersey but recently moved up to Boston in the last year because he got a job up here..so I have to slowly merge him into Boston’s top winning teams! We also saw them light the 85 foot tree in Faneuil Hall in Boston..so beautiful! Needless to say, it was a great weekend!

Have you guys been hearing about all this TSA airport pat down security? I assume you have! It’s been all over the news! The New York Post wrote a story about the pat downs and some embarrassing stories people have had while getting pat downs. An old guy with bladder cancer urinated himself during pat-downs, a transgender had a prosthetic you-know-what and I guess TSA employees were laughing at him. What do you guys think about the patdowns?





Other than that, it’s only a 3 day work week..then there’s Thanksgiving, BLACK FRIDAY, and my sister’s 21st birthday weekend!! J Should be a great week/weekend. I hope you all have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful weekend!!

C A R L A said...

wow glad you had a great weekend. great blog. im a follower already. happy thanksgiving!