Hi lovies!
Lots of fun things to share today! I saw this on NewsWeek today: Top Headlines of 2010. Click it and check it out! Pretty much, it's the most insane news stories of this year. And my personal favorite:
Woman in Sumo Wrestler Suit Assaulted Her Ex-Girlfriend in Gay Pub After She Waved at Man Dressed as a Snickers Bar
Just read it and you will see! lol crazzy stories!
Now it's time to not give an Eff about calorie counting and fat and so on because when you see this recipe, you'll want to DIE! I follow this blog Macaroni and Cheesecake..lots of yummy delicious recipes..but I've never seen anything like this before.
| (photo from Macaroni and Cheesecake blog) |
That, my friends, is something I like to call a delicious mess. Okay no, it's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip. Holy moly. If anyone's like me, I love to eat raw cookie dough, brownie batter, cake batter, etc. All the while, my bf/friends/parents are saying things like "there's raw egg in there." or "you're gonna get sick." But really, WHO CARES! its delicious and I dont care and yes I've made brownie batter before and didn't actually cook brownies..I just ate the batter
But people..that masterpiece..looks amazing. I have yet to make it (though I plan to tonight I think)..but looking at it..yum yum. Here is the recipe courtesy of Macaroni and Cheesecake!
Ingredients:
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat cream cheese)
1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
vanilla wafers or cookies of your of your choosing!
Directions:
In a small saucepan, place butter & brown sugar over medium heat.
Stir continuously until butter melts & brown sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Allow to cool.
Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese & confectioner's
sugar for 1 minute. Once creamy, slowly mix in the cooled butter mixture & beat for
1 minute or so, until fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour into serving dish & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to serving. Take
dish out of refrigerator a little bit before serving so it can soften up so that it's dippable.
Serve with vanilla wafers or cookie of your choice.






8 comments:
cotton candy vodka?! the possibilities are endless.
That does look yummy! I love love LOVE raw cookie dough also. I'm just praying the raw eggs never catch up to me :)
I eat raw cookie dough like nobody's business! I definitely have to try the dip!
Oh my god. You had me at Fatty Foods. And then you add cotton candy alcohol?! Heaven. So trying the cookie dip.
That dip looks so yummy it is making me want it so bad right now!!
xoxo
Petchie
Oh my gosh, who knew that you could actually have a cookie dough dip?? I'm totally with you on eating the batter. That's my favorite thing! I always call dibs on licking the bowl! Haha.
Thanks for posting this! I have had this dip before and I have been searching every where for the recipe...it has seriously been like a year! I loved it!!!! :)) Glad you posted it!
Cute blog! I graduated from college last December, got a "real" job in June, got married in July and now wonder what's next! I know how you feel...boy do I miss college :)
I hope you check my blog out and follow :)
Whenever you get that blue box from your hunny my blog can be helpful! I am having my first give away and would love for you to enter!
Have A Romantic Day
~Romantic Savy
That first recipe is like a piece of heaven. Thank you for sharing!!! (though I'm sure my hips will not be as thankful;)
Post a Comment