PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.08.2011

I am a closet foodie

Kurt and I were eating lunch the other day and he randomly snapped this photo of me mid-talk as I was raving about the delicious sandwich I was chewin'

Then he used some phone app and planted that blurb above my head. No complaints, because I FREAKIN LOVE FOOD

Speaking of food, one of my favvvy bloggers, Peas and Crayons, who literally makes the best looking food, has prompted me to make this delicious recipe...Panko Pesto Mozzarella Balls. I am tryyying to be a good little Catholic and not eat meat on Fridays...so every Friday my boo and I are thinking of things to make. We are effing SICK of eating scrambled eggs or pasta. So we might be making these little gems tonight...

And no Jen...mine will NOT be as prettyfully displayed as yours! I will alert the blogging press about how this masterpiece came out.

I literally think I am a foodie. I will eat and try just about anything. Sometimes I just want to quit my job and become a food critic or a food writer...basically anything that gives me the opportunity to EAT FOOD!

Before I leave, what did we think about Real Housewives of NYC last night? Three things:

1) Where was Ramona's hairdresser during her interviews? 
Did anyone else notice how WILD her hair looked?!

2) Kelly seemed toned down when we saw her, but I still think she is cracked

3) I secretly want to buy Ramona's Pinot Grigio...shh!


Have a great weekend! Tomorrow I'll be rooting for my BOYYSSS (though they are 0-6) at Fenway as they take on the Yankees!

Love you all!
Photobucket

14 comments:

choose to be happy blog said...

Oh my goodness!!
Ms. Young and fabulous blogger girly I am so happy you posted about the NYC housewives.

Loved it last night. But what we really need to chat about is the AFTER show… where Andy had Ramona and JILL on it? Did you see it? OMG did you see it? did you see JILLS HAIR-DON’T! it was sooooo I dream of genie super duber weird I felt sooooo awkward watching it. I didn’t even recognize her at first!!!! What is she thinking??????!!!!!!!!!

Phew, thank you for letting me get that out.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

GO FAH-REAKING RED SOX GO!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I'll be cheering with ya from afar! <3

Your balls will come out fantastic.

No i'm not editing the statement I just typed. Yes I know what it sounds like.

Go dip your balls tonight. mwah!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Whim Wham Life said...

Being a food critic is my dream job! Oh my gosh.
And those balls look delicious. AND that sentence kind of makes me laugh, I'm 12 years old.

P.S. I didn't know there was a new Real Housewives of NYC?! I have to get caught up! I'm hopelessly addicted to any and all Bravo tv shows. xoxo

Rissy said...

I was too busy tweeting @sweetbef about Real Housewives to actually watch it... FAIL.

However, keeping on this topic, check out Bethenny Frankle's vegan recipes for Friday night fare. (or is it fair?) Anywho yea do that.

Kurt's a funny boy!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Café Moka said...

You always have funny pics to show, that's hilarious!

Have a great weekend girl!
xox

Leslie said...

I love food too! and I saw her post about those mozzarella balls.. they look delicious!!! I want to make them too!

Meri said...

I saw the mozz balls too- nice recreation! Were they "amazeballs?" haha?

MLD said...

I was wondering about that wine too. Lady sure does know her pinot grigio, so I feel like it has to be good right?

.:Chelsey:. said...

That's a super cute pic, ha!
Um, Ramona was creepin' me out the whole time last night. She is so rude and wired. I was getting annoyed with Jill and Alex too. Jill needs to get over herself and quit with the lying. Alex needs to stop trying to prove something all the time. Weirdos. This season is going to be juicy though!

Ps-Do you have a Twitter account?

Piril Maria said...

Looks great.



♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Petchie said...

Haha the picture of you is too funny! My fiance randomly takes pictures of me too when we are out eating somewhere and it gets on my nerves but I guess its kind of funny because I love food too.

xoxo
Petchie

Ashley said...

im a closet foodie too....and a closet RH watcher. i can't decide if my favorite series is new york or oc - NY has been SO juicy. i love ramona's crazy pinot gregio eyes!

taio said...

sympaic blog

I'm Jenn said...

I just found your adorable blog and I can definitely relate to being a foodie also! It's always fun trying new recipes and that one looks delicious! I am trying to help my domestic skills and try a new recipe at least once a week :)

http://littlelivingthings.blogspot.com/