PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.29.2011

This is not a royal wedding post

Okay so just a few little tidbits:
  • Kate is gorgeous
  • Kate’s sister is ALSO  gorgeous
  • William looked so cute and nervous..but is he balding?
  • What’s in Queen Elizabeth’s purse? What could she possibly be carrying in it?
  • Why is Harry still single?


One of my bloggy cuties, who you should totally check out, Megan at Mackey Madness, touched upon a very serious issue that made me think! The disasters and devestations going on down in the southern states is so heartbreaking and sad, that I feel like its almost overlooked with all the Royal Wedding stuff. I know we can't physically stop one thing and focus on the other, but I think it's also important to think about what's happening down there. I truly wouldn't know what to do.


This girl right here is freakishly afraid of weather. If there's a thunder and lightening storm at night, I will curl into the fetal position in my bed just in case a tree falls down on my house or something. Like I believe somehow the tree and other debris will just miss me completely if I am curled in a ball..yeah I don't know haha. I just hope that everyone affected by the weather is okay and know we are all thinking of ya'll.

And since I am in a British mood (said in a British accent), I heard about a new show on MTV.


Oh who are they? They're the cast of The Geordie Shore. That's a British spin-off of The Jersey Shore. Are we for real here? At first I thought it was a bunch of freaks making up a fake trailer of the show in lieu of the royal wedding shizz. But oh no, it's for real. Click the link and check out the trailer...it's mind boggling.

Will you guys watch? I'm pretty sure I will watch...mainly because I want to know why that dude in the striped shirt has such a tiny pin-head, and I want to see how the girl on the right in the black tries to make herself exactly like Snooki.

Oh reality TV..how I love thee!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Unknown said...

what is going on in the Southern states is so sad. I really don't know how I would handle it -- I'm sure they are holding together because of the community but it is still devastating.

I don't watch that much reality TV...SO I won't be watching the new one lol =)

Happy Friday!

Cori said...

I agree. It is so sad and I hope people don't forget to think about and pray for those who are suffering in the southeast. :(

I do appreciate your up-beat ending though, with the Geordie Shore stuff. Agreed on pin head and Snooki-wanna-be. I don't think I'll watch it, because can you really get into a hair pulling fight with a British accent? Haha...the thought made me laugh.

"I 'ate yooou, yooou stew-pid slut-bog."

Ehh, that's all I've got. haha.

Have a good weekend!
ILoveLucyJean

Lindsey said...

I read about the Gerdie Shore yesterday, looks awesome!

My friend and I were just talking about the tornado devestation yesterday. It really is mindblowing and I can't even wrap my mind around it. Tornados blow through Texas all the time so it's something we just kinda brush off, but i mean, it's a real thing that kills people. We were like can you imagine literally flying through the air in tornado and dieing that way? It seriously doesn't seem real. It's insane and so sad.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Oh Geordie Shore... P told me about it this week.. I dont even know what to think! haha

I hope these storms are over.. but hurricane season is coming now too... bahh! mother nature behave! please!!!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Meri said...

Wow I hadn't heard of that TV show- I might have to tune in!

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. i love this and yes he is without question balding. I think it started when he was 19. pretty crazy.great post love. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Swing by to see my picks for fash fave and fash fail of the week. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Whaaaat? OMG that is crazy that there is a British spin off of jersey shore! Weird....
Love the keep calm sign...made me laugh!

Aesthetic Lounge

Jill said...

William is def. balding!!
It's so sad what is going down in the south with so much happiness about England today. That show looks ridic!

Megan said...

He is definitely balding. I think Harry is way cuter. Haha. Thanks for the shout out, my love!

Ashley said...

i SO want to know what's in the queen's purse? does she have a cell phone? if so - who does she call?

the geordie shore? of course i will definitely be checking this out!

Unknown said...

1. Yes, Will is getting bald. Not handsome anymore (for me at least).
2. Harry is a party boy. No need to settle now.
3. The irony of things. Devastation in one place and the massive amount of money used and spent in buying souvenirs from the wedding (not taking into account how much that wedding cost).
4. I curl that way on my bed if I think there is a ghost in my room.

Rissy said...

I can't believe that's a real show.. like really?!

oh and Harry is dating Chelsea Davies... want to see a pic? it's not so impressive : /

I agree completely about overlooking the disaster in lieu of a wedding. I can't change the channel without being smacked in the face with more wedding coverage yet NO coverage on the tornado damage. It's starting to bug.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Rissy said...

oops its Chelsea Davy... I dont know these things...

here's a link to an oh so flattery pic

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/11126737.jpg

Emma said...

hahah that thing about harry is halerious xxxx

Michelle said...

I can't believe how bad William is balding! I love Harry! He is such a cutie! Um, no words for Chelsea! She is a mess!

Prayers for everyone in the South! It was so devastating! You're sweet to shout out Megs!

XOXO

Sarah Grecco said...

William is totally balding!

Can I just say I love reading your blog. I'm turing 32 in August and think it is a blast to read about your life as it reminds me of some of the crazy silly stuff I did.

I also love that in your description you said you love "day dates" --- I thought I was the only one!

Sarah Grecco said...

I also just realized you are a Leo who like Lil Wayne & country music. You continue to get cooler.....

xo.
Sarah
Get Up & Go

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

If I were william I would get some hair plugs just saying he's got the money to do so.

Also I love Mackey Madness too she is so sweet