I was on my way to work this morning and listening to the radio. This particular segment, listeners could call in and talk about whatever was happening to them at that moment. So this one lady calls in and talks about this vacation she’s about to go on to get away from work and life. I’m thinking it’s gonna be something like this.
WRONG. This woman could one day be featured in a Lifetime movie. Apparently, she met 2 different guys on the internet…one lives in Colorado, the other in South Dakota. She is flying out to Colorado to meet one of the guys for the first time, and staying with him for a few days. THEN, she is flying to South Dakota to meet the OTHER guy, and will be going on a 3 day backpacking trip through the woods with him.
Um, hello? First of all, can someone please point to South Dakota on a map for me? I’m pretty sure it’s in East Bum-Fuck (pardon my French and sorry if any of my readers live there!). Why would this lady think it’s a good idea to go backpacking for 3 days in the woods with a STRANGE MAN FROM THE INTERNET! Yikes! I'm judging this woman hardcore
Would you guys do this? I have nothing against people meeting people online, however, shouldn't they start with a lil coffee date or go bowling? I smell a Lifetime movie.
Happy Friday lovers!
PS. No worries to my bloggy babes who I had a 5-way twitter party with last night...I trust that our future slumber party won't be of any concern..except for the amount of alcohol we may consume! :o)








26 comments:
Totally agree! Lifetime move all the way! I would never do that.... heck no! lol
OH MY WORD this woman must be NUTS! Dumbest thing I have ever heard.
I heard this on my commute this morning!
I CANNNOT believe anyone in their right mind would think this was ok!
OH. MY. LANTA.
1) it's scandalous that she's hanging out with two diff guys during her vacay. she's such a playa.
2) never go into the woods...with ANYONE. let alone with someone you don't know.
3) i would never.
Oh.My.Gosh. Noooo...I would never do this. My life is a movie already, I don't want THAT kind of a movie! xoxo
I'm hoping she is a chronic liar and just wanted to pitch her next book story? =) who knows. crazy lady!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
I a, judging her too! I agree. She is totally going to be missing soon. At least we'll know where to look.
Cori at ILoveLucyJean
Oh geeze. That's just crazy!!! Have a great weekend.
oh my goodness! you crack me up. that is hilarious. there's some odd people out there. weird. hopefully turns out well for her :) and i hope you have a marvelous weekend with the consuming alcohol :)
much love.
♥ xoxo.
Wow, she is totally stupid!!! I don't know what she is thinking, a complete stranger!!!
Have a great weekend girl!
Um can you IDIOT?!?!?!?!? I have a feeling we'll be hearing about her on the news... hahaha!
uhm can we say CREEPPPYY wtfff is she thinking??
Um can you say STUPID IDIOT?!! Who flies to meet someone they don't know and stay with them? If you want to fly there, fine but meet at a public place and stay in a hotel if you feel that strongly about meeting. And a hike in the woods?! She is definitely nuts! I definitely see a Lifetime movie here! I hope the people on the radio told her that was a stupid move!
Happy Friday!
XOXO
ha! My BFF is from SD, and is from teh same city that Chelsea on Teen Mom 2 lives. So people do live there, swear.
Secondly, this lady is an idiot. Not saying she deserves it if something happens to her but she's totally asking for it. She's going to get slaughtered in the woods.
Also, can we say SLORE!??? What is she meeting up with 2 different men!?? Is she gonna do one then the other. GROSS! Have some self-respect.
That is all!
she sounds really intelligent. do u think someone should call the cops now or wait until she has been missing for 24 hours?
I totally agree! This sounds TOO crazy. At least she told people where she's going to be just in case anything happens! I wonder if the two men know about eachother?
I wonder if they are paying for her trip? I'm intrigued. Definitely something I would watch on Lifetime haha
I just love your blog!
Sabrina Says
Total nutcase... I really wonder how this one will play out. The hiking in the woods is a bad bad idea.
Just found your blog! You are too cute & funny! That is real strange. Why would someone do that?? Yes, def a Lifetime movie!!
Mama didn't raise no fool! She raised a paranoid freakazoid! Hell to the no I wouldn't do that shit!
I remember one time I met this guy while we were out at a bar one night and he wanted to take me out. He ended up inviting me over instead, but instead of giving me directions to his house since there were so many turns, he had me meet him at a nearby gas station and follow him there. Betta believe I called my friend and read her every turn we made and told her if she didn't hear from me by whatever time to call the PoPo. LMAO!
formal apology to any followers on twitter who weren't part of that chat... we are hogs...
to the other 4 ladies... we are awesome so booo ya!
I want to go to California to meet someone I "met" on the internet. Ok fine he used to live with my friend's fiance so it's not that bad...
But seriously... 3 day backpacking trip?!?! HE IS A SERIAL KILLER! Clearly! I have no words...
CarissaExplainsItAll
Oh. My. Gosh. WOW! She is seriously absolutely ridiculous!! Definitely a lifetime movie coming.
Love you, twitter bff!
Yeah, that woman is insane. That man is gonna skin her and wear her as a coat.
I would never ever in my wildest do that. I agree someething simple for a date nothing drastic like that whew.
have a great rest of your friday evening!
#1 HEEEECCCK yeah - our slumber party is going to be amazeballs! i.cant.wait!!
#2 maybe this lady is my neighbor that dissappeared - i would totally judge too - that is definitely a no bueno idea!
that's so scary! i can't believe anyone would ever think this sounds fun or sane! she clearly has never seen criminal minds.
ha. i think this is hilarious. i hope she's skyped and talked with them for a very long time before doing it, but it makes me laugh. i hope it doesn't turn into a lifetime movie.
i always love hearing the thoughts and ramblings of people that call into the radio. sometimes people crack me up and sometimes they ware me out.
Post a Comment