PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.13.2011

Fun times in Forever 21

Did you guys miss me yesterday? I was feeling on the crappy side so I basically stayed in bed ALL DAY. But I'm back for ya!

So I need your help with something. I bought this dress from Ann Taylor Loft last week.

photo via Ann Taylor Loft
I'm in love! However, I cannot freakin' find a pair of shoes to go with it. One day I want pumps, another day I want sandals, another day I want strappy sandals.

So I went to the mall the other night with Kurt, in search of some shoes. I scoured Nordstroms, Aldo, and Nine West but did not find anything I wanted! Then, I ventured into Forever 21. Now, I have this view of Forever 21. It's one of those stores I go into if I need something I'll wear once, or if I'm just looking for cute shirts. The reason for this is because I literally CANNOT BREATHE in that store. There are too many clothes! Too much stuff to look at! Too much stuff on the floor! But I had to show you guys these shoes.

Really? What are those? They look like a jacked up Holland wooden clog. If anyone owns these, I'm so so sorry.

Then I found these babies. That's where you guys come in. Do you think they will go with my dress? Are they too hooker-ish?



Sweet outfit, Erica.

I've bought one pair of shoes from Forever 21..they were a pair of flats and 3 weeks later there was a hole in the sole..so technically I got my money's worth because they were only $7.00. But these shoes are $25.00. What do you think!? Suggestions!?

Then we ventured over to the jewelry and sunglasses and had fun.


He is not amused!

Toodles! :)

Photobucket

23 comments:

Café Moka said...

I love the shoes you tried on! I never bought F21 shoes so I can't really help!

choose to be happy blog said...

i shop too much...................


because.......well


before you even SAID (typed) Forever 21. i already knew where you were.

because i saw the sparkly purse that and i totaly knew it was forever.

shopping+bloggging=ideal life.

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I think those would we really cute! It all depends on how you want to style it. I think it would be really cute with a pretty leather belt at the waist and strappy heels or wedges.

I really like the ruffles on the shoes you picked out and I think they make your legs look amazing! (But I'm pretty sure you had amazing legs before the shoes)

ps... that wasn't supposed to be creepy!

Sabrina Says

Tonya Hunter said...

Super cute!!

http://www.express.com/open-toe-platform-heel-28470-489/control/page/23/show/3/index.pro#jsLink

I've purchased these from Express, and I LOVE them. Plus you can wear them with jeans etc..with pretty much any top. Simple, and makes your legs look longer. ;)

Lauren said...

Love those shoes they are sooo cute!

The Michelle Show said...

I honestly think that any shoe would go well with that dress - I personally would want a wedge or stacked heel!

I don't mind Forever 21 shoes at all actually, have had good experiences with them!

Bre said...

I will solve all of your problems. Send the dress to me and you won't have to worry about matching shoes. Although given the extreme difference of our body types, I'm guessing it would not fit me.

Anyway, I can't tell what color the shoes are. I feel like they need to be nude or a color different than the dress, but they are definitely cute and do not scream "I'm a hooker!"

#unmatched said...

it depends, where are you planning on wearing the dress? The shoes look awfully high, a kitten heel pointy toe shoe is a great option too.

Meri said...

I vote sandals, because I'm a casual type of gal!

Jillian said...

I love the shoes and the dress!! They are perfect together!! It might also be fun to put a color shoe with it!!

Michelle said...

I love the dress! The shoes are cute too! I agree with the comment ^ me, a colored shoe may be fun too! Happy Wednesday! XOXO

Diet Starts Tomorrow said...

I've never bought shoes from Forever. I'm pretty sure they would last me one night out and then fall in half lol

Ashley said...

Totally loving the Ann Taylor dress and F21 is great, but shoes? Hmmm...idk if I'd buy shoes from them. They are cute thou!

A Lost Feather said...

i think the shoes are super cute.. definitely a match in my book! i hear you.. shipping IN forever21 is so stressful.. but shopping online at forever 21 is pretty great :) much less stress!

Cori said...

Oh god, I thought at first you bought those clogs for the dress. haha. I was like, "Okay...to each their own."

Agreed - awful shoes. And, no I don't think those cute heels are too hooker-ish. :)

Cori @ www.ILoveLucyJean.com

Jill said...

The shoes are pretty but I agree that the quality of F21 stuff isn't that great...I've had camis and shirts fall apart after washing them once. Those shoes are fancy and you probably wouldn't wear the dress a ton, so it probably would be worth it to get the shoes, they are cute!

Amanda Schroeder said...

nice legs, girl! hahaha. Yeah I actually REALLY REALLY like those shoes a lot. And I think they'd go with the dress quite well! Don't they look hooker-ish whatsoever! Love em.

♥ xoxo.

Laura Nelson said...

im so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours now! I love it, you are hilarious and fun :)
xoxo

Becca said...

loveee this dress. i think it would look cute with a light colored wedge!

Katie said...

I really love that dress!!!
I feel ya on Forever21.. The one in my mall is 2 floors and is HUGE.. I think it'd take you 2 days to really look at everything without being overwhelmed..
I never spend more than 15-20 minutes in there.

I like the shoes you tried on but I think I'd wear a more summer sandal heel or wedge.

Ashley said...

i dont know if they go with the dress but i am LOVING them with those shorts. HOTT! actually i think they'd go really well with the dress too. my sister has this dress and its basically amazeballs.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I'm a shoe idiot. But the dress is FANTASTIC!!!!! I would wear the TOMS wedges i've been fantasizing over with the dress to dress it down maybe, and pumps to dress it up. but i'm sure you'll figure it out dahhhling! <3 you're way more fashionable and I am!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Megan said...

I think a hot pink pump with that dress would be TO DIE FOR!!! But that's just me. Haha.