PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.07.2011

Say something about this photo...

My friend emailed me this photo of me yesterday...her message said:
 

HAHAHAH OMG LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!!

That, my friends, is Erica Marie in her prime. Juuust kidding! That was spring weekend in college. Pretty much an amazing shit show that included slip n slides, barbecues, thousands of different shots, bathing suits, and drunk skanks roaming the campus.

I thought I would share with you guys..because I love you that much. Annnnd I don't really remember this photo being taken of me! Don't judge me! hehe :)

Oh yeah....I recently acquired Twitter so please tweet me so I can figure out what THE HELL I'm doing! @YoungAnFabulous! Muah!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Cori said...

I'm pretty sure if momma gave you the goods, then you are free to show 'em. haha.

Cori @ www.ILoveLucyJean.com

Diet Starts Tomorrow said...

nothing like sping break in college. nothing!

@dietstarts2mrw

Frances said...

ohhh college days, wicked funny pic and it looks like you sure were having a great time!

Dilan Dilir said...

hahahah ;D

Rissy said...

that needs to be on one of those "caption this" segments on E! news.

what kind of cocktail are you carrying around in those bottles hmmmmm???

You happen to have a perfect arse so this picture is appropriate.. if that were me, we'd need some Photoshop

CarissaExplainsItAll

Bre said...

Ummmmm....cute suite cover up. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY you're on twitter :-) Just added you girl!

Jill said...

lol awesome picture. Ahh college... I wish I could go back and do it all again, and have more fun!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

annnnd this is why we are best friends =) haha!

seriously make the mozz balls. i want someone awesome to test out my recipes for me. aka you. now. do it.

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Mikelle Jade said...

way funny.
makes me antsy for summer and warm weather :)

Leslie said...

that's hilarious!!! SO glad you're on twitter now!

Ashley said...

i can't read what your "swimsuit bottoms" say but i would expect your rear to say nothing less than "juicy" or perhaps "haters." #shakeit

PS - now that you've joined twitter, you'll find yourself talking in hash tags for no reason #itsthecraziestthing

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

I LOVE IT! I just wanna know what that drink in your hand is!! I'm sure I have tons of photos that are equally as embarrassing as this one floating around somewhere! get it girl!

Mandy said...

i love that her butt says juicy...makes the photo!

Café Moka said...

Funny pic girl haha!

Michelle said...

HAHA at least its not an unflattering picture!