A friend showed me this video. I want to try it..but don't know how comfortable it'd be to wear TWO BRAS. Carissa..can you just steal me a couple of those bombshell bras at work? Then I wouldn't have to go through this shit!
Lord knows I don't want to get a boob job or anything like that...I'm happy with my body, but these tips seem prettttty interesting.
Scroll to 6 minutes 30 seconds to get to the part where she gives you tips!
What do you guys think!?
Happy Tuesday!





13 comments:
Jenna Marbles is hilarious! I watched a bunch of her videos one day and was laughing out loud to myself. Embarrassing!
Jenna is a genius. I just might have to try out the double bra trick sometime!
hahahahah i love her she is so freakin funny! i'm waiting for the video to upload. i have a fairly small chest i would say but i personally like it. embrace your chest ;P
xoxo
yeah I'm one of those girls that can't shop at VS really for bras because they don't make them small enough lol! Oh well at least I don't have to worry about sagging later on in life!
That is so awesome! I know girls who wore two bras in high school. And no, I was not one of them.
oh my love no worries... the miraculous bra is here! .... I tried one on today, and let's just say I don't my boobs to enter a room 5 seconds before me! HOLY BOOBAGES!
Semi-annual sale is in June!
CarissaExplainsItAll
I have SBS, I don't think I'd ever wear 2 bras though I'd be sweaty!!
hahaahah you are seriously too funny!!!!! I wish mine were smaller actually! lol
XOXO
I have a bombshell bra and seriously, it adds two cup sizes. I rarely wear it because I feel silly in it...like people can tell that I'm wearing a huge padded bra. Haha.
hehehe =) the new VS pushup is pretty reeeedunkulous. in a good way!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
you better believe the first free 15 minutes and 30 seconds i get will be spent watching this entire video.
love, medium-B's-that-want-to-be-raging-C's......
....i mean ashley
First, boobs are completely overrated - trust me. I would rather have no boobs than boobs, but I also understand this is coming from a girl that has a 36D. Grass is always greener, I know. I used to have a 34B when I went to college, and left with a 36D. I'd much rahter have my 34B still any day. There are a ton of shirts we can't wear because our tits would be hanging out and we'd look like $2 dollar hookers. "we" as in girls with BBS (big boob syndrome). haha! And I can never leave the house without a bra on, which sucks. Anddd, I also wear 2 bras if I want them looking extra perky, so it can work for SBS and BBS! Cool, huh??
I have liked it a lot, really good tips!
I have to try the 2 bras and make up a bit my boobs... the socks tip I think won't have good results lol
Post a Comment