PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.14.2011

I Confess: A few weird things I do

I'm going to be a major copy cat and copy two pretty lil bloggers, Carissa and Ashley, and do a lil confessional for all ya'll!

Let me just preface this post with I am eating a Kit Kat and its 8:45 in the morning.

the top of my hair does not look like that in person...weird..
PS. If I was an Orange County housewife, I wouldn't have those wrinkles in my forehead..but can you imagine making silly faces and not having a single wrinkle in your face?

Kurt washed our gigantic fleece blanket that we use on the couch. He washed it over a week ago. I took it out of the laundry and immediately pushed it to my face and smelled the deliciousness of DOWNY. As I was wrapping myself up in it, I noticed a dryer sheet fell out. I ignored it. Yup, I did! And I just picked it up yesterday...a whole week later! Am I the only one that does this?

I like to stuff my fist into boxes of cereal and just eat from the box. Don't worry, it's my own cereal box, I'm not sharing. But if I'm hungry or want a little snack-a-roo, I'll do it.

 
After I get dressed to go to the gym, I'll booty shake in my little workout shorts to make sure that when I am running and/or working out, my butt won't come out of my shorts...it's like a little test run.

The other night at the mall I heard this girl on her phone legit SCREAMING obscenities to her boyfriend about how he apparently was talking to this girl and she was going to go and have sex with this guy Ronnie, blah blah. I walked over the this kiosk near her and pretended to be interested in the ugly jewelry jut so I could listen to her. Nosy? I think so!


 I'm 22, almost 23, and still have temper tantrums. Here's one happening while hiking down Mount Washington.


I think this is weird. I like to intentionally annoy my boyfriend. I get such a rise out of...pushing his buttons and just doing weird things to him that make him feel uncomfortable. For example, we'll be in the grocery store or in a clothing store and I'll go up to him and start dancing on him or doing ballet moves around him to call attention to him.

pardon my hideous face.
What weird things do you do?

Photobucket

14 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I eat my cinnamon cheerios stayyyraiiiiight from the box too! =) its cause we're so darn cool =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Leslie said...

I'm nosy like that too.. I love hearing other people's dramatic conversations! haha

Unknown said...

I do stuff to the husband that draws attention to us or annoys him, I think it is hilarious. He use to not like it so much but I think he is use to it now =)

Bre said...

I like to sing out loud to whatever is playing on the PA system in any store, no matter who I am with. It pretty much mortifies people.

Jill said...

hahaha the last one made me laugh because I've done it too!

Candace said...

I love this. I also eat Candy for breakfast sometimes. I then think its perfectly acceptable to chase it down with a Diet Coke. Perfect breakfast. I also like to annoy my guy too. Sometimes he will even annoy me back. Which is cool... Love this post!

Cori said...

I laughed at the dryer sheet thing. When I'm folding laundry, I will find a dryer sheet and just throw it in my husband's basket. Haha.

Cori @ www.ILoveLucyJean.com

Unknown said...

very cute post! Thanks for sharing. I like to intentionally pester my husband sometimes too! :)

Anonymous said...

The booty shake cracks me up. :)

Ashley said...

told ya i was coming over to read it.

umm i dont know what's more fabulous - that you still have temper tantrums or that you stalked the obscenity-screaming-about-to-have-revenge-sex-kiosk-girl. i love both!

i'm totally going to try your booty shaking test too!

Rissy said...

hahah well bf loves you still so I doubt it's that annoying.

I ate chocolate for breakfast multiple days in a row... I say whoop whoop get it girl.

That booty dance is a good idea that other people should adopt.

Oh and I am shocked at how people have no shame when they are on the phone. DOn't they realize that there isn't a bubble around them just because theyre on the phone?
Control your volume!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Megan said...

Chocolate for breakfast = win. I totally have temper tantrums, too. Are they not normal at this age? Haha. Oops.

Michelle said...

I totally have a habit of eavesdropping too! I had candy for breakfast too! It's better to have it early than before bed, right?!

Kerr said...

I was absolutely eating a mini snickers and reeses egg this morning. Breakfast of champions.