PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.22.2011

Deep thoughts with KE$HA

Thanks to all my loves for their sweet comments yesterday! :o) I literally love all of you. I colored Easter eggs last night and just wanted to show you guys :o)

ignore that pink/yellow one in back..i messed up!
 But okay. I have a love/hate relationship with Ke$ha. I love some of her songs, but can't decide if I like her. I think one of my recent favs is her song BLOW. But her? I think she sometimes  tries to comes across as a Gaga/B-Spears/Madonna wannabe.

via google
via google
This video was uploaded the other day and I think it perfectly describes Ke$ha and how psychotic she is! Plus, this girl is basically one of my most favorite girls EVA! I don't know where this girl comes up with her stuff haha Enjoy!



Have a fabulous weekend and Happy Easter!!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Rissy said...

sometimes I wonder if Jenna Marbles is really all there... not to say she isn't funny... but for real question... was she a stripper?

On a COMPLETELY different topic, hope you have a great Easter. I told my mom I didn't want to drive 4 hrs in a car that day but Im sure I will. Stupid brother and sister in law live too far away BLEH.

xoxo

http://rissyblogs.blogspot.com/2011/04/bootylicious.html

Cori said...

Love the eggs! We are doing ours tonight. I'm far too excited about it.

I agree about Kesha. Sometimes he voice comes off as whiny. And, she reminds me of a GaGa wannabe. I am not the biggest fan.

Did it drive you as insane as it did me, that her finger nail polish was chipped to hell in the second photo? Just asking...

Cori at ILoveLucyJean

Anonymous said...

Jenna Marbles is so funny! I also have a love/hate relationship with Ke$hia haha. Thanks for your comment!! xoxo.

Ashley said...

Wow - that video was bananas! I agree about Kesha! Some of her songs are catchy and get stuck in my head...ahhh, but I don't know if I really like her as an artist.

Happy Easter!~

Candace said...

OH she is funny. Vaginal birth is for people who like to play by the rules. Lol. She is so random. I like it.

Anyways I Love the Easter eggs! I can't wait to dye some myself. Have a happy Easter!

Lauren said...

She is soooo funny oh man! Have a great Easter!

Courtney said...

Hahaha omg this was hilarious! Love her!

Amanda Schroeder said...

that like made me cry from laughing. sooo true. i agree with you. i can't decide if i really like her or not. however.. cute easter eggs. love them.

♥ xoxo.

Ashley said...

haahahaha. this is SO funnyy. Keisha is a TRIP. HA. I love those Easter eggs :) Im feelin the Easter spirit this weekend!

Leslie said...

Jenna Marbles cracks me up! I'm the same way about Ke$ha.. can't decide. I do like her new song Blow though!

Chrissi said...

I feel the same about Ke$ha... love/hate. Thanks for the message btw... my personal blog is christanka.blogspot.com and I'm a contributor on Just Cook Already. Anyway, I'm a follower on your blog. Have a great easter weekend!

Jessica Ruud said...

Oh Ke$ha - I can't decide either, but I do love to dance to her music. Love the eggs!! Happy Easter :) xo.

Simplyheather said...

Aww I love you're little egg, the first one on the left. It's so pretty. I'm not really a Kesha fan. Her songs make my head hurt lol.

Katie said...

I love her videos!
I dont know where she comes up from this stuff. The "How to Trick People Into Thinking Your Good Looking" video never gets old, I crack up every time.
There are so many youtube channels like hers that I find hilarious. I dont know if anyone else finds them funny, but I know Im sick and twisted in the head so maybe thats why! ahah!

Cute Easter eggs. I haven't dyed eggs in years. Hopefully once I have children I can bring my crafty side back.

Unknown said...

i have the same love/hate relationship. she totally is copying all these other styles that were already on the market but somehow i have some of her songs on my ipod ...

happy easter!

Bre said...

OMG, I'm dying right now! So hilarious! I have the same love/hate relationship with Ke$ha. Starting with the fact that she has a $ in her name. But I do get down to her music, I just disagree with the fact that she is a human being.