I hit the mall with one of my friends and we somehow wound up in Arden B. I don't even know WHY, but I tried on this shirt because it looked sexy on the mannequin...boy I was wrong...I knew I would never ever wear this shirt but just wanted to see what it looked like...
Let me just say that on the mannequin, it DID NOT show the stomach that much. The mannequin made it look like only SLIVERS of stomach showed..not THAT much stomach!! I try it on, and dance in the dressing room (which is completely normal for me). I like to see what shirts do when I dance. Well, this would have been appropriate..had I been going to Mardi Gras or suddenly switched careers to girls gone wild. I don't have big enough ta ta's to hold this shirt in place. Plus, it kind of felt and looked like a bathing suit.
So I then saw this shirt..which I decided on buying! Only $30..whatevs
I'm not a big fan of showing my stomach but DAMN i thought this shirt was kinda cute! Plus it gave me a chance to show my bellybutton ring which hides from September to June..it sort of just hibernates under shirts during the winter. Okay so you can't see my ring in this pic but you can kiiind of see a teeny bit of it hanging down.
So this might not be a slut shirt..that might be going to far. But to me, it was like whoa..I am not used to wearing shirts that show my my tum. Other than that, solid night where I drank a cranberry vodka a bit too fast.
One last thing. Can we all just hate on my boyfriend for a second who for dinner can eat a bowl of pasta with tons of cheese on it, 2 slices of bread with heart attack spread all over it, and not gain a freakin pound or ounce of fat? Yeah..eff you buddy.
Happy Monday lovies!






22 comments:
aww man we were whining on Saturday night about the massive amount of food those gents can eat. Suckfest!
I LLLOVVVEE that top. It looks great on you. I have to admit I thought you were going to say you bought that first one, and I was going to judge you. I'm so mean.
CarissaExplainsItAll
holy crap - that buttered bread is intense! lol
um love that top! glad you didn't go with the bathing suit/girls-gone-wild-wannabe number. you's looking sassy!
I love college roomie reunion weekends :) I just had one not too long ago.
The shirt you picked is def. the better choice! A lot of times the stuff looks soo different on manequin's and in clothing catalogs. I always think the Victoria secret clothes look great but when I've bought a few shirts, they definitely don't look like they do on the models lol.
I love college roomie reunion weekends :) I just had one not too long ago.
The shirt you picked is def. the better choice! A lot of times the stuff looks soo different on manequin's and in clothing catalogs. I always think the Victoria secret clothes look great but when I've bought a few shirts, they definitely don't look like they do on the models lol.
When I saw the title of this post I cracked up~
I actually think the shirt you wore is adorable though! Wish I could pull that off :-)
Hope u have a good week!
<3 MeganCome check out my Too Faced Giveaway!
Fun. =)
Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com
Your title made me laugh in class, hahaa
Yes. Big F U to the boyfriend. If I ate that my ass would be jiggling for days. I like the shirt tho, not slutty at all!
Hehe guys always get off easy with eating carbs...hate that!! Great shirt tho. Very tasteful :)
Glad you had a fun weekend with the old roomies!!
Last month my hubs packed on serious weight. which for him is still skinnier than me but he packed on like 7lbs from eating too much candy and chips! I called him fattie the entire time, OF COURSE, and poked his pudge. well.... he lost it. and is back to being ab-tastic and I put on 2lbs. now i'm getting poked =) hahahaha! just thought i'd share the hilarity!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your nautical belly baring shirt! rock it! you're gorgeous =)
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
I say, you've got the abs for it, WEAR IT! If I had that stomach I would wear bikinis to work.
sooo lovin' the top you got! super cute! :)
Oh gosh, that Arden B. shirt is definitely for a confident someone:-) Your striped-stomach-showing-off shirt is cute! I have a purple one like that too. xoxo
I love your shirt! Totally not a slut shirt...you look adorable in it!!
Your boyfriend's dinner crack me up! Mine wouldn't even eat dinner if I didn't fix it for him every night! Ha!
It's amazing what guys can eat without gaining a pound. Hate it!! On another note, that shirt looks great on you!
I love your shirt! You look cute! Your blog title totally made me laugh!
XOXO
Your beau eats like my hubby! :) Sometimes I don't know where he puts it all.
Oh my! I know what you mean, that shirt does look like abthing suit! Haha. but I LOVE the one you got. Its adorable. Crop tops are really popular right now, they would be perfect for summer!
<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com
Oooh that shirt is cute on you. Not sure I could pull it off but you do girl!
You definitely worked that top girl!! Crop tops are supposed to be in this year, but I need to do like 1000000 crunches before I can try out the trend :)
Haha this is awesome. I love the shirt you are wearing! SO CUTE! Way to work it lady.
xoxo
Stephanie&Such
Post a Comment