PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.06.2011

Do you want to see inside my fridge?

Have you ever been doing something and think, "holy shit this could make a decent blog topic," or something like that. I guess that means you're obsessed with blogging, eh? Well yesterday I went into our fridge to get food and thought that I should blog about a delicious drink concoction I've made in the past that I know would get you all drunk.

But then I thought that was boring.

So instead, I took a picture of the inside of our fridge to share it with you guys. Mind you, I live with my boyfriend in an apartment so this isn't my actual fridge (meaning my parents' fridge is much more organized than ours!)

FEAST your eyes (no pun intended)


Is it me, or did you guys all notice there wasn't much food. Don't worry, we eat, but a lot is kept in the cabinets! And can we just point out the top shelf and how it's sort of slumping?

Okay mind you, this is pre grocery shopping so it's kind of bare. And can we not talk about how it looks like we are closet alcoholics? (Skinny girl, Bacardi, margarita minis, beer, beer and more beer)

My boyfriend and I are living in an apartment that we don't really feel settled in because it's just temporary until we find a condo or something, so I never really feel motivated to re-vamp a fridge..ya'll are lucky I didn't show you the fridge door. Holy unorganization!

Oh and that giant ball of aluminum foil on the bottom is actually a head of lettuce...so no it's not an art project of how big I can roll a ball into aluminum  foil. My roommates visited last weekend like I told you all...we made burgers with all the fixins', and one of my roommates preserved the lettuce like that. I've never done it that way..usually I just roll it back up into it its plastic covering! I'm lazy!

So can I see your fridge?

Oh and I have convinced myself to tweet...so if you want to follow me then find me @YoungAnFabulous (This actually took me forever to come up with because I didn't want it to be my blog name at first but then I realized some of you might not know me by my name haha so yeah! there you go!)

Photobucket

18 comments:

brynn said...

our fridges could be twins...slumping shelves and all. too funny!

choose to be happy blog said...

1. your blog wont let me follow you for right now, so i have to do a quick little stalking to find you. creepy? maybe.

2. i am young and fabulous too!

3. funny you took a picture of your fridge. i took one of mine the other day because it was PATHETIC. i wish i could attach a picture. Milk, Wine, salad dressing. um thats it? So horribe. I desperatly need to get my butt in the grocery store.

Rissy said...

hahaha oh my! I am sorry to hear that is not a project... but hey maybe we could have a contest to see who can make the largest rubber band ball?!

We have those deli flats things too... oh and I have only seen my parents consume alcohol twice in my life. needless to say our fridge has 0 bottles of alcohol in it... weird that Im jealous of your fridge?

CarissaExplainsItAll

Diet Starts Tomorrow said...

My fridge definitely needs a skinny girl margarita in it ASAP!

Beth said...

my fridge is way more bare than this...and that is even after grocery shopping. it's pretty sad. now my freezer is STOCKED with lean cuisines, smart ones, and healthy choice.

and you have some will power to only have used like less than a 1/4 of the skinny girl margarita. i bought a bottle last week and after two glasses it was half empty.

MelissaMichelle said...

Ok I just found your blog and I am obsessed...is that ok? We have a lot in common. & you're hilarious. Im gonna follow your blog AND your twitter! Thanks for entertaining me. -Melissa

Meri said...

I actually think my fridge looks comparatively empty- the boyfriend has a whole lot of huge milk jugs, and I have the produce drawers full and lots of wraps and breads in the fridge... oh yeah, and lots of mustards haha!

Unknown said...

our fridge has less in it lol!!
Since the husband tends to be out of town, I eat lots of cereal lol and we haven't gone grocery shopping -- I only buy the essentials that I need haha

Lindsey said...

OK so youre fridge has like triple the amount of food of mine. I love booze and I love that you have a lot. I just wrap my lettuce in the bag too or if I'm feeling extra fancy, I'll wrap it in a dish towel to absorb the excess moisture. I don't know ... my Grandma does that so I just do it too. This is a cute idea, but I think I would be too embarassed to show how bare my fridge is. That's what happens when you are a single girl living alone.

Piril Maria said...

Yaay, we get to see food. =) But no, really, looks good.



Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

haha my fridge looks exactly the same right now! xx

Bre said...

Now following! Don't let me down! LOL!

Not too long ago my friend asked us to send pics of our fridge so she knew she wasn't alone with hers. I did. Maybe I will blog about it.

Ashley said...

im angry because you have skinny girl and i can't find it anywhere! anywhere i tell you!

but my anger soon melted when you decided to start twittering - i'm going to now go and try to stalk you!

Candace said...

I also can't find Skinny Girl Margarita in this town and I want to try it. Anyways I now want to show you my fridge in a not creepy way of course:)AND I'm happy you are on twitter!

Katelyn said...

you have much food, believe me)

Cori said...

I'm concerned that our fridge is far too dirty for me to share. It's always closed; so, there isn't much motivation to clean it. :{

We have a child and you'll still find beer, wine, and margaritas in ours, right next to the sippy cup of milk! Haha - no judgement here.

Cori @ www.ILoveLucyJean.com

Anonymous said...

Your fridge does not look half bad as mine. Also living in an apartment I have no storage..so what ever doesnt fit in our miniscule cupboards gets tossed in the fridge. Its always as an adventure going in

Megan said...

Your fridge looks ten times better than ours. Ours is totally empty. Like a milk jug and some cheese. Haha.