PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.02.2011

SHINE bright, SHINE far, Be a star....GIVEAWAY!

PEOPLE! I am so excited to be hosting a giveaway here on my blog from Ashley at The Shine Project! You're in for a treat!

Ashley's blog is one of my daily reads and I am constantly motivated by what she writes. She has taken the word SHINE and transformed it into something so inspiring! By doing little things around your town or community, it's true you can really make a difference, and that's what Ashley works towards through her blog. So today, Ashley will be giving away TWO items from her blog!

First, she is giving away one of her SHINE necklaces.



When you purchase one of these necklaces, the money goes into a scholarship fund called Shine Project Scholarship for inner city highschoolers. How awesome is that?! Read more about the necklaces here!

Ashley is also giving away one of her SHINE t-shirts.


This giveaway isn't just something materialistic, but something that will really MAKE A DIFFERENCE in someone's life and that's why it's so awesome!

So do you want to win this? Of COURSE you do!

To enter (leave a separate comment for each)
Follow my blog, Young and Fabulous
Follow Ashley's blog, The Shine Project
Tweet about the giveaway!

Good luck everyone! And if you haven't already, check out Ashley's blog. You will NOT be disappointed!

The winner will be picked this Friday!

Photobucket

82 comments:

Neely said...

And her blog too!

Jess said...

I follow you

Jess said...

I follow her blog

Jess said...

and I tweeted - @prettyphysicist

Holly said...

I follow your blog and love it :)

Holly said...

I also follow Ashley's blog!!! So awesome :)

Lauren said...

I follow your blog :-)

Lauren said...

I follow hers too :-)

Sarah said...

I follow your blog!! :)

Sarah said...

I follow her blog!

Jill said...

I follow both of yoU! I saw that she was on the news - awesome!

Pamela said...

I follow your blog! :)

Ashleigh said...

I follow your blog!

Ashleigh said...

i follow her blog too!

Ashleigh said...

and i tweeted about it

https://twitter.com/#!/AshleighHBowers/status/98407122731151360

Everyday Adventures said...

I follow you :)

Everyday Adventures said...

I follow Ashley's blog too! What an amazing and thoughtful idea!!!

Everyday Adventures said...

just tweeted about the giveaway on my twitter (saraterese)

SKBPINKGREEN said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I have been wanting a shine necklace forever!

SKBPINKGREEN said...

I follow Ashley's blog!

SKBPINKGREEN said...

I am tweeting now! @skb3frog

bnc9387 said...

I follow your blog!

Ali said...

Life Size...gotta love that movie! :) Of course I follow you!

-Ali

Amy said...

I follow your blog. : )

Amy said...

I follow Ashley's blog. : )

Ali said...

She is so inspirational! What a great giveaway. I absolutely love both the necklace and t-shirt. SO cute. I follow her, too!

-Ali

Ali said...

She is so inspirational! What a great giveaway. I absolutely love both the necklace and t-shirt. SO cute. I follow her, too!

-Ali

Ashley said...

SHIIIIINE!Ashley (shine project ashley.....not me) is amazing and so are you! ;)

XO

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Love me some Ashley and the Shine project! She's doing a giveaway over at my place too, but I won't be able to enter that one... so I'll enter yours!

I follow, obvi! :)

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

And I follow Ashley! :)

Rissy said...

absolutely love Ashley and everything she does!

I have a necklace already because she rocks so much... so is it selfish that I'm entering this?

CarissaExplainsItAll

Rissy said...

eh who cares, I totally want the tshirt

CarissaExplainsItAll

Amanda said...

I'm a follower of your blog, Erica!

Amanda said...

I'm a follower of Ashely's blog!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I'm a follower :)

Anonymous said...

I follow!

Anonymous said...

I follow her blog

Amanda said...

I follow you!

Amanda said...

and I follow Ashley's blog :)

Amanda said...

aaand I tweeted :) @amandamorphity

LindseyEveryday said...

I follow you!

LindseyEveryday said...

I follow Ashley's blog!

By the way, I'm giving away a piece of jewelry of your choosing from Towne & Reese! What woman doesn't love free jewelry, right!? Head over to www.l0velindsey.com to enter!

Megan said...

I follow your blog :)

Megan said...

I follow Ashley's Blog :)

Lauren Nicole said...

i follow you, dear!

Lauren Nicole said...

i follow ashley's blog, too!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I am a follower of your blog! :)

By the way- I adore this post title. I remember that Disney Channel movie with Tyra Banks and Lindsay (spelling?) Lohan! Sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

I am a follower of yours :)

Anonymous said...

Now I am a follower of hers as well :) LOVE this idea btw!

Anonymous said...

anddd I have now tweeted about it! @jnmarsh

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

i'm a follower

Mindy Harris said...

i follow your blog.

Mindy Harris said...

i follow ashley's blog.

Kat said...

I follow your blog!

katlovesjeremy@gmail.com

Kat said...

I follow Ashley's blog!

Anonymous said...

“Shine bright, shine far, don’t be shy, be a star… where you live, where you are… be a star!” HAHAHAH this probably didn’t make me literally laugh out loud at my desk! Makes me want to watch LifeSize right now. I miss the LiLo’s sweet, innocent days. Where did we go wrong with her? Haha.

Rebecca said...

I followed your blog and hers!

Unknown said...

I follow your blog.

fishingforfoster@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow the Shine Project blog.

fishingforfoster@gmail.com

Bree said...

I follow your blog!

Bree said...

I follow Ashley's blog!

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog!

Anonymous said...

I follow Ashley's blog!

Unknown said...

I follow Ashley's blog! :)

Unknown said...

I'm a follower of your blog!

And I love the title of the post...such a good movie!

Unknown said...

I follow Ashley's blog.

A said...

I follow! :)

Raven said...

I follow your blog OF COURSE!!!!

Unknown said...

I follow ash :)

Unknown said...

I follow you :)

Raven said...

I follow your blog!! (I mean I JUST started but that was a very horrible oversight. I SHOULD have been following a long time ago, but as we both know, I got that fixed :))

Michelle said...

I follow you! :)

Michelle said...

I follow Ashley! :)

Brittany Nolan said...

I follow yooou :)

Brittany Nolan said...

And I follow Ashley- love her blog! she is an inspiration !

Kat Sparks said...

I am a follower

Kat Sparks said...

I also follow Ashley

Kat Sparks said...

I just tweeted about the giveaway!

Rebecca said...

I follow your blog!

Rebecca said...

I follow The Shine Project!

Laura said...

I follow your blog now!

Laura said...

I follow her blog, too.