PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.16.2011

Exciting news for you biddies!

I was such a slacker yesterday and did not blog. But I am back! With some excellent news! :-D

After two months of sitting on my badonk-a-donk applying for job after job while watching Real Housewife re-runs, spending unnecessary money in Sephora, and going to the beach....I FINALLY HAVE A JOB!!


Though it's not EXACTLY what I want to do, it's a job! And I'll gain loads of experience and be able to network! Even though it took me a few days to make my decision, I came to it, and am so so excited. Now I need to make a bee-line to Ann Taylor and re-vamp my executive, classy, chic, career girl look, and cry a little thinking about not wearing sweatpants and giant t-shirts all day.


For about 4 months now, Kurt and I have had a vacation planned to Cedar Point, Ohio at the end of August. But since it might not be cool to start the job and say "oh and by the way, I need three days off the week after I start," we changed our plan and are going THIS weekend. Talk about last second! It's the rollercoaster capital of the world...there was no way we were missing this lil trippy.


And dontcha worry Sabs and Shay...I'm still going to do everything in my power to come to the lonestar state!! :-D

So yes...exciting news goin' on ova heeaa! And one more thing. All of you need to go to Whole Foods and buy this popcorn. Seriously the most delicious popcorn, besides Kettle Corn, that I have EVER tasted!


Happy Tuesday lovebugs!!

Photobucket

44 comments:

Clare said...

Cedar Point is the absolute best! It's only about 2 hours from where I live, so I'm taking the boyfriend (who's never been!) for his birthday next month. You guys will have so much fun!!

Katie said...

I will be super close to cedar point this weekend!! how funny. You will love cedar point. I didn't not so much b/c I threw up on the Raptor which was our first ride of the day. Have so much fun!!! and congrats on the job :)

Lauren said...

Congrats on the new job!!! :-)

Ashley said...

i absolutely adore the popcorn rec at the end!

EEEEEEK so happy for you!!! i wish we could go shoppy shopping together! i need more professional work clothes too! I so wanted to put a nice crease in my yoga pants and wear them to work today.

and holla for a last minute weekend trip! i'm not a roller coaster fan (or rather my tum tum isn't) but i so wish i could come and enjoy theme park food with ya'll!

and that e-card? amazeballs!

#sloths4eva

Christina said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome!

I've always wanted to go to Cedar Point! I'll make it there one day!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting a job!! That is so exciting =)

J and I talk about going to Cedar Point -- we'll get there =) We have to get into the house first lol
I can't wait to hear all about it!

Sarah said...

congrats on the job girl!! Can't wait to hear more about it :) I hope y'all have fun on your trip!

Melody said...

Congradulatons!! Have fun this weekend!

So shay said...

SOSO SOSOSOSOSOSO HAPPY FOR YOU LOVE! I hope you and Kurt have fun on your trip! I expect pictures and video! AND thanks for the shout out haha. YOU BETTER be coming to Texas or I'll have to get my rope out and swing it your way! Hahaha. I hope you just got a very mental image of this. Yeehawwww! Anyway, happy for you. Love you.

Beth said...

congrats on the job. but i'm sure that time off was exactly what you needed.

i've been to cedar point when i was like 14 when my dad lived in ohio. have fun!

ashleigh said...

Congrats girl!! How exciting!
And have fun on your weekend trip

Lauren said...

Congrats on the job!! Sometimes it's the jobs that we're a little skeptical in accepting that land us where we REALLY want to be and I'm sure this one will do just that :)

I've never been to Cedar Point before but have always wanted to - hope you have a blast!!

Also, anything that has bacon and/or ranch is winning. It's a given.

Bonnie said...

One of my coworkers just went to Cedar Point for vacay, and she LOVED it. I have been trying to convince Mr. A to take me there.

P.S. CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB. Now you have an excuse to buy tons of clothes.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Stephanie said...

wha??? Congrats girl!! That's so exciting! Oh-and thanks for making me want popcorn at 9am. :)

Jill said...

congrats! What will u be doing at your new job?

Café Moka said...

Congrats on the new job!!!! Exciting!
What will you be doing?

Raquel said...

Yay i'm happy for you!! Congrats!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations!! :) You'll have to do a blog post to show your cute work clothes!!!!!

#unmatched said...

congratulations on the job! super exciting news!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting! Have fun on your trip!!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Hollie Ann said...

My fam lives in Michigan & I've always wanted to go to cedar point! Congrats on the new job!!

Everyday Adventures said...

Congrats on the new job!! How exciting and love Ann Taylor for work clothes!! Have fun at Cedar Point!

Ashley said...

Yayyy!!! Congrats Erica! Thats awesome news! Good luck :)

I love me some popcorn, especially Kettlecorn :)

angie on maui said...

Congratulations on the new job, girl! Woot Woot! And enjoy your trip...sounds like it will be a fun time. Take lots of pictures for us blog stalkers, ok? :-)

xoxo

angie on maui said...

P.S. I want that popcorn. Now, please.

Rissy said...

oddly enough I think that popcorn is in the snack drawer at my house.. props to mom

ooooo never been to Cedar Point but REALLY want to go.

CONGRATS!!!! I expect an email or text back telling me what exactly you are doing : )

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

YAYYY!!!! Congratulations Erica!! Such exciting news!!

And that popcorn looks amazing. I want some!

Amber said...

Yaaay! Congrats on your job. Love that pic, haha. Jealous of you going to rollercoaster capital! I wanna go. P.S. I live in the lonestar state, yo!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So happy for you=)

westcoastsoul said...

Congratulations!

Neely said...

Congrats love! Exciting news!

Megan said...

Congrats, girl! So happy for you!!

Lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS BOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited for you!!! CONGRATS! Yet again, I love me some someecard. Hope you enjoyed the shout out. I had to delte the vlog. I looked LNC like woah. We really need to start our tumbling classes so I can get as in shape as you. Tell me your secrets.

Whim Wham Life said...

um. bacon. ranch. popcorn. I'm still trying to process those words in that sentence. xoxo

Raven said...

sabs doesnt live in the lonestar state, hello!!! she lives like 2 hours TOPS away from me so come visit US!

and congrats on the job!! You better still blog as much as you did when you were non-jobless!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats lady! That's some super exciting news. Have fun on your trip!

Marian said...

YAY Congrats!!! That is great news!! Whats the job? And I love LOVE Cedar Point. Almost threw up on one of the coasters, but we were going so fast I couldn't:) Have a blast!!

Stephanie and Such said...

Congrats on your new job missyy!

Where do you work?? CONGRATS :) andI totally understand about the networking thing. My job right now is not something I want to do forever, but it's experience and I network like craaazzyy!!

Bre said...

Congratulations hot stuff!!!

choose to be happy blog said...

yipppeee skippeeeee. read this yesterday! but hitting the "comment" button ...at the time.. was too much work. but in my defense, i had not had my coffee yet.

they will LOVE you!!!

amber lynn said...

congrats on the job!! i went to cedar point a few years back, amazeballs!! i am pretty sure i screamed my head off the entire day though. lol

Michelle said...

I'm so so so happy for you! Congratulations on the new job!

Can't wait to hear about Cedar Point!

love you! xoxo

Holly said...

CONGRATS on the job, girl!!! Ahhh CP is 45 minutes from me!!! So fun :) Hope you guys had a great time!!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I"m so proud of yoU!! You are going to be the best document writer in the world!! And you ARE coming to Texas. I don't care if you have to quit... or kill your boss.

I don't really mean kill.... maybe just knock unconscious for the whole weekend... hahaha okay I promise I'm not a psycho!

Sabrina Says