PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.19.2011

All your fav bloggers in ONE video

What do you get when you take a Sabrina, Ashley, Carissa, Raven, Shalyn (and her hubs/pups! haha), Stephanie, and myself, and put them all together to the tune of Katy Perry? Well, you get this AMAZING masterpiece!


If this isn't awesome, I don't know WHAT is! A month or so ago, Sabrina and Rissy contacted us and said Rissy came up with this FABULOUS idea of making a montage video of us singing. They said we would be making a rendition of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream and sending it off to her to be premiered at her next concert. Okay no so we wouldn't be doing that, but they thought it'd be fun to do a lil montage! And it was!!

I felt like a creepy weirdo filming myself lip singing and making sexual moves but hey, in the end, this turned out AHHHMAZING! Sabrina...you are the best person ever!

Happy Friday everyone!! :-D

Photobucket

26 comments:

Ashley said...

haha i literally can feel myself blush when "my scenes" come up....most awkward ever!

however, on separate phone calls both my mother and sister agree that you are, in their own words, "a natural." take it to the stage giiiiirl!

Rissy said...

hahaha at Ashley's comment

and I contacted Sabrina... I mean not to brag or anything ; )

ashleigh said...

love this;
and ashley is right; you are so natural at it!
what were you filming on ? your computer or like a phone? cuz your scenes is different,
but i absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee this!
i just throwing it out there; i have some maddddd lip syncing skills! xo
ashliegh

Michelle said...

This was seriously amazing! I loveeddddd it! You girls are awesome!!

I have to follow Sabrina and Stephanie now!

love you! xoox

So shay said...

I love your face (& moves) missy! I can't wait for you to come visitttttttttttt! MUAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Raquel said...

omg this is the best thing EVER!! ahh you guys are so funny!! Loved Raven lol!

tara said...

absolutely amazing!!!

Unknown said...

You moves were thhheeeeeee best! Teach me how to dougie?

Making a video of me lip syncing was awwwkkkward too. I was telling Ashley, we should make a bloppers video of all the take outs? How hilarious?!

You are the best and I am so happy we're blog friends :)

Stephanie said...

This is CLASSIC! I played the entire thing and didn't even have to turn my speakers on lol.

1. Love that you busted out the macarena moves...

2. Shalyn and the dogs crack me up!

3. Andrew's mad dancing skills at the end..ha.

I think you should put together all the outtakes...just sayin'! :)

Y'all are hysterical! xoxo

Chelsea said...

Hahahaha this is amazing! AMAZING! Such a brilliant idea. And yes, you really are a natural, girl! :)

Lauren said...

This is def awesome, so perfect for a Friday! :-)

Sabrina Says Blog said...

LOVE THIS!! I'm going to tweet the video to Katy Perry Right now!! Let's see if you get anything back!!!

Sabrina Says

Gentri said...

This video was absolutely hilarious! You girls are awesome!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ohh my goshhh! I love this! So hilarious!

ashley said...

Love* this!!! So adorable. :)

Raven said...

I LOVE how half way through the song, you just can't control your sexy self and have to stand up and start shakin' it with your moves. I think I got a picture of what you would be like in real life, dancing right along next to me.

This was so much fun!!

Carolyn said...

Seriously! LOL So funny!!!!!

She Speaks said...

First time to your blog-diggity and I am in love! Not the stalker kind, but the blog/person kind! Keep up your cameos!

Bre said...

As I told Shalyn, this is AMAZE BALLS!

Alyssa said...

This was awesome! You guys should do more of these!

Kelsey Cunningham said...

that was amazing - what a great idea!! you are a natural in front of the camera!!

Erin said...

This was amazing and had me cracking up! Please make more!!

My-cliffnotes said...

Amazing, new follower!

Tabitha
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Amy Willingham said...

love LOVED this. what a great memory you girls will all have :)

Taylor said...

Next time Raven better invite me..i thought I was her favorite cousin :( You guys look amazing! this was hilarious and I have been showing my boyfriend as well as people at work...so funny!!!

Ashley said...

LOVE this! You girls rocked it! For reals!!! :)