PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.11.2011

Never Have I Ever....

Have you ever played Never Have I Ever? You know...the game where you hold up fingers and you go around the room saying "never have I ever done this..." and if you've done it, you put a finger down. If not, you leave it up. Well, when my friends and I play it, somehow it turns really raunchy and dirty and XXX rated; don't worry, I won't tell you some of the freaky stuff my friends have done...YOWZA!

I thought I'd share some neva have I eva's with you lovely folks, in honor of Thirsty Thursday (because somehow we always played this while pre-gaming)

Never Have I Ever...

SMOKED WEED...I guess I'm a goody two shoes nervous nellie!



TAKEN A SHOT...seriously...never! I physically can't do it...I sip it! But I guess my
 mom and sister were blessed with those genes..as seen here..




TEASED MY HAIR...am I a bad girly girl?!



WORN HEELS TO GO OUT DANCING. I like to be comfy! haha I'll wear heels out to
dinner or to hang at a bar...but if there's the possibility I might be gettin' jiggy with it,
throwin some stanky leg and dougie moves, I need to wear my flats!



 SHHHH...disregard that I always wear the same flats to go dancin! 10$ payless shoes,
they do me good..and they've been drenched in beer, booze, and grossness

So what have YOU never done?! :-D Happy Thursday!! 

Photobucket

25 comments:

Kelsey Cunningham said...

I love this idea. whenever i play never have i ever it always turns dirty too. it's just the nature of the game.

heres one for you... never have i ever lived outside of Southern California!

Lindsey said...

I'm in such disbelief about you never taking shot that I'm speechless. That's unamerican!

Caitlin said...

I would be in some serious trouble if I played this game with you.. You got me on each and everyone of these. And I'm with Lindsey, I can't believe you've never taken a shot!

Hollie Ann said...

I think you're awesome. Ive never snowboarded or skied!

Marian said...

Loved this game...and still do! Lets seeeeee.... Never Have I Ever stolen anything. And for the record, I haven't smoked weed either...or a cigarette for that matter...actually, I've never puffed anything. Ok, lie, I did puff a cigar ONCE.

A said...

haha Im right there with ya on all of those but the shots ;) Mine would read, never have I ever taken a sip of a beer! Im serious now! I cant do it! It smells like pee and couldnt possibly taste better! haha! Love this idea! Might have to steal it one day :)

Amy Willingham said...

never have i ever- well what i was gonna say was kinda XXXrated...

ate mayo or mustard. it scares me.

Lauren said...

Never have I ever liked/dated/not wanted to throw up when I saw/etc a man with long hair.

Don't even ask me where that one came from, but it's true.

Bonnie said...

Never have I ever played "Never Have I Ever."
...
Until now.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Dana Fox said...

same here with the shots! i just cannot do them!!
xox dana
thewonderforest.com

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I've taken shots but can't anymore! After my 21st birthday I just can't stomach the thought of pounding them.

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have never smoked weed either...in fact I have never really seen it. But I have done all of the other things :)

Ashley said...

this is funny....never have i ever is a drinking game down south. you take turns saying something you've never done and if someone in your group HAS done it, they drink!

i've never smoked weed either and i ALWAYS sip shots #twins! :)

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I've never smoked weed either!! My ex-boyfriend's mom once told me that "smoking weed will give your future children birth defects," and I was scarred forever haha

And you look like you've got some dance moves! I wish I was that flexible!

Gentri said...

This is such a fun idea! :D Hmmm... I have never done any of those things either! Except the tease the hair one... but I was very young, my mom still did my hair, I had no choice!

Michaela said...

I have played this game and I'm always the one left with all the fingers cause I'm a goodie two shoes haha! Never done the first two you mentioned and never never never will! Heels dancing....maybe (:

Sabrina Says Blog said...

You are the sweetest gangster I know!! As much as you love weezy... I would have thought for suuuure you toked a few times :)

heheh KIDDINGGGG of course!!

I so excited to get Jiggy in Austin :) We're gonna knock em dead!

Sabrina Says

So shay said...

Ditto with what Sabrina said! :)

Never have I ever smoked ANYTHING. Seriously. People never believe me, but honestly the smell alone makes me nauseas.

And never taken a shot? ERICA MARIE.

This will soon change my friend.

Helloooooooooo 6th street. Here we come! :) I'm so glad I will be able to document it. Muhahahahahaw.

Megan said...

I'm totally with you on the first two! Never ever! And I have worn heels out dancing before and totally regretted it!! Ugh, sore feet! Now I always bring flats to change into!!

Amber said...

I love this! My friends always make Never Have I Ever raunchy too! But it's still fun!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I can't believe you haven't taken a shot. Shots are fun, especially bourbon :)

Jill said...

lol i only wear flats out too!! Sooo much easier to dance. I never smoked anything either!

Raven said...

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. NEVER smoked weed? I totally answered this question on my vlog (which will air next week) but congrats to you!! I think?? haha!!!!!

and NEVER EVER taken a shot? I don't think I can meet you now. Probably won't happen. Because if we DO meet? You WILL take a shot.

NEVER WORN HEELS TO GO OUT DANCING?????????????????????? I dont even know what to say!!!!!!!!!

choose to be happy blog said...

oh girlllllll!!! clearly you did not go to the university of alabama! hehe heels to every football game. feet of steel ;)

and shots. are my middle name. i excel. did you expect anything else??

choose to be happy blog said...

wait! do yall not play this as a drinking game? i just read ashleys comment. ooooh this is the ultimate drinking game :)