PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.25.2011

Chillin' with two blondies today!

Today, I am in two places. First, I am at this cute lil blonde girls blog, Mackey Madness!! Sharing three lil things!

And seeeecond, I am over at Michelle's blog, A little bit of this and that, giving you the inside scoop of my vaca while she is off seeing her lover Jason Aldean in Chicago!


Don't miss me too much. I will be at work. Yup this girl has almost finished her first week back as a working chick...eeeek!!


Photobucket

10 comments:

star said...

Hi Erica! I found you through Michelle! Love your guest post, and your blog too! :)

Lindsey said...

How is the new jobbity job? And what are you doing??

Ashley said...

Look at you Miss Popular! ;)

Hope work is treating ya alright!

Mandy said...

Hope the job is treating you well!

My-cliffnotes said...

Proceeding :)

Tabitha
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Wiz said...

I found you through Michelle's blog and LOVED what you wrote. I am a huge amusement park fan and have been on the Stratasphere rides but never to Cedar Point. I am dying to go now!

I am now following you :)

Megan said...

Thanks so much for guest posting for me! Love youuuuuu!!

Shelley said...

I found you through their blogs. I love Cedar Point! I love your blog too. I'm a new follower!

Raven said...

so going to check out your guest posts! I have been blog slacktastic lately.

Michelle said...

HAHA I love it!! Thank you so much for guest blogging for me! LOVED your post! I need to get to Cedar!

love u! xoxox