But somehow my dad convinced me it was fun and had no loops (except it launches you 60 miles into a loop...thanks daddy-O!) but since then, I've become a HUGE roller coaster fanatic!
Enter...our Cedar Point vaca :-)
Cedar Point is roller coaster capital of the WORLD! Literally...it has 17 coasters...most of them breaking records for being one of the tallest or fastest in the world! Needless to say, I was pssyyychedd! :-D
I'm just going to show ya'll some pics from the weekend!
Kurt bought me a telephoto zoom lens for my camera for my birthday so I had a bit of fun with that as well zooming in on people in the park! There was this one ride called Top Thrill Dragster. It launched you 120 mph in 3 seconds up a 400 foot hill! AH. It was a BLAST! But we saw a couple park workers cleaning up some puke-age after a couple rides. Poor people! Anywho, it was fun to zoom in and capture the faces of some people on the launches :-D
Just makes me smile!!
Gotta love it when you see a little Boston in Ohio ;-)
We had SUCH a blast and needed many more days to do everything all over again! Seriously...if you like rides, especially coasters, go to Cedar Point!
Happy Tuesday!!





29 comments:
That looks awesome! Cedar Point is on my 101 in 1001 list and your pictures remind me why.
i love roller coasters!! looks like you guys had a blast. and now i want a shirt that says "you are juicy." awesome!
I love Cedar Point. It's been so long since I've been though. I really want to plan a trip there before it closes for the season. I'm glad you had fun!
I absolutely LOVE roller coasters! I've lived in Ohio my entire life and have never been to Cedar Point. We live in southwest Ohio and have always gone to Kings Island, but Cedar Point is on my bucket list more than once. :)
I'm obsessed with Cedar Point! It's SO much fun there :) Glad you guys had a good vacation!!!
Looks like you had a blast! Yay for a new lense! :) I don't know if I could handle some of those rides! ha
How fun! I love roller coasters! Did you go on any at Busch Gardens when you visited? :-)
Glad you had fun! :) Those are some crazy coasters!!
Ahhh I cant do coasters! Especially ones that spin around :( i have SUCH a weak stomach, and my inner ears hate my guts and I get the worst migraines on coasters that bang your head around or have a lot of Gforce! It sucks :(
What a fun weekend, I love the zoomed in one of the lady hahah. Awesome. If I'm ever in Ohio I'll have to check it out! Thank you
Tabitha
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com
I LOVE roller coasters! :) I wanna gooooo!
Look at you traveling to Ohio! Good 'ol Cedar Point! We used to go there growing up and in college! Such a fun time. They have Halloweekends, where they turn the park festive for the season, my fav time to go! :)
props on the cartwheel!
I wish I had been there... because if I had, we would have stopped at Sheetz on the way ; )
Way to rep your team even in Ohio
Wow I would just die of happiness if I ever got to spend the day there. Total roller coaster junkie.
no twitter all this time...i was wondering where the eff you had been...clearly i have been a bad, bad blogger. Glad you lived to tell us about it.
no twitter all this time...i was wondering where the eff you had been...clearly i have been a bad, bad blogger. Glad you lived to tell us about it.
Very cute picture of you and Kurt!
And I am dying laughing at the pictures you got up close of the roller coaster riders! Hilarious!!!
awwww!!! Those pictures are making my stomach do cartwheels! however, I DO partake of theme park activities. I'm definitely not a puss who stands back and gets scurred.
the best thing? going on those rollarcoasters while buzzed. you should try it.
i want to go soooo bad! these pics are awesome!
now.. i'm a little skeptical about that one coaster that goes like straight up... makes my stomach turn!
oh, and i'd like that James jersey, too. he's my future baby daddy ;)
i would just like to say...
to raven and to you:
i AM the puss that stands in the corner. rollercoasters SCARE me. so so much. when i went to six flags this spring i decided to go on the "easiest" looking one. little children were on it. it was a wooden rollercoaster. but did not go upside. and leeeeeeeet me tell you girlfran, it was HORRIBLE and life THREATENING and PAINFUL.
i came off that thing FURIOUS!
so i stuck to eating ice cream and taking pictures. so atleast i could be useful like that if you ever wanted to go.
ps. yall are cute. WOHOO, cant wait to hang out with my own boyfriend.
OH. and the fact that you know the saying "hard hittin new britain" makes me love you even MORE!!!! i thought i was the only one!
I've been on the dragster ONCE back in 2005, and I don't ever plan to ride it again. I LOVE rollercoasters but that one for me, was to intense. The millenium Force was my fave ride there..
Looks so sO fun!!!
I am so scared of rollercoasters! I go on most of them, but once I'm on I am a terried mess! hahaa My bf is dying to go to Six Flags & I'm stalling cause I know he's going to make me get on all the huge coasters! lol
I love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee rollar coasters. Like my favorite. When I was little I was too short for the longest time and would get upset every time we'd go to the amusement park. I would wear 2 pairs of socks and my highest Reebock high tops thinking it would help. The day I was finally tall enough to ride was the best day of my life. I love all the shots you got of their faces. I want to go to this place!!!!
I still can't believe you rode those things. Crazy...CRAZY I tell ya! ;) I love you my little brave cupcake head. (Love the pics!)
Cute pics! Ummmm, you are one brave chica! lol
I loved Cedar Point...and seriously, that one coaster...I thought I swallowed my lungs on it:)
that water ride looks AMAZEBALLS!!!! and i'm in love with your juicy tank - it's so you!
looks like such a fun trip - and i dont even like costers ;)
I am from OHIO and love Cedar Point ..havent been this summer though ...really want to go! Looks like you had a blast. New to your blog, wanted to say hello!
-Ashley
Post a Comment