Let's start with the fact that I'm at my parents because we have no power at Kurt and I's apartment. We played Sorry! by candlelight last night and are somehow starting a competition that will end in December 31...whoever wins the most games wins. Yep...we got THAT bored!
Irene was okay to us minus the power. We watched some waves and got a nice salt water splashage all over my car in the process!!
Halfway through my third day, and on my 4th hour of spreadsheeting, I needed a little break. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands before taking a walk around the building. Inside the bathroom I decided to dance in front of this big mirror..and then film...to send to some people because I knew they'd appreciate it ;-)
GAH! Yeah it's a pretty silent video because I was scared. Also I was scared someone was going to walk in the door behind me haha!
Okay well I am so tired because I haven't gotten used to waking up early in the past 3 months of unemployment. #Deadbeat.
I will be back in full swing this week! Can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs! Seriously..work takes away from blogging life and I am not a fan!





20 comments:
work DOES take away from blog land - so sad.
LOVED that silent video...still have it on my phone and watch when i need a good laugh (a silenet laugh of course...anything else would be inappropriate).
our elevators have the SAME mirroed doors...but they're usually crammed with 30 people who might not appreciate me asking them to shove it to the sides so i can snap a pic....but hey, maybe i will one day.
hope you're enjoying those spreadsheets...i have a minor love affair with excel!
Agreed - this whole working thing gets in the way of blog friends and blog time!
I am laughing at your silent dancing video. LOVE YOU and your silliness! :)
Glad you are ok after the crazy Irene weather. You have been thought of and missed, so thanks for checking in!
xo!
ew I hate excel, but I know sitting on your ass does get boring. During our Texas snow storm of 2011 I was locked inside for 3 days and actually wanted to get back to work. Umm someone by me is sneezing and it sound so gross. I just gagged.
Work shmork! Can't we just all live next door to each other and blog?:-) xoxo
lol i dance at work too in the late afternoons when everyone's gone...I only got caught once lol
You are amazing.
And that picture of the waves is crazy!!
Oh man those waves would be freaking me outttt. That's awesome that you like your job. Right when you start to catch on and loving it more the 18 months will be over though! Sweet moves girl.
We have a one-stall bathroom in my office that I like to go to - vs. the larger women's bathroom. Sometimes I'll lift up my shirt and do belly dance moves or suck-in, etc. Though after a few min I remember "Oh yeah, anyone could just walk in here" and compose myself.
hahaha! love the video, however I am NOT happy that I was not on the "send to" list. WHAT. EVER.
care to explain?
You are such a goofball!
Wow that Irene picture is crazy! I dance pretty much anywhere/ all of the time, so I can appreciate a spontaneous dance or two :)
I dance at work all the time!
Glad you guys are ok! Hopefully you get power back soon! Can't wait to hear the results of your Sorry tourney! :)
Love the office outfits.
Ok that video was super cute and brought a smile to my face! I am now unemployed and believe me I would rather be working than watching all this reality tv! Hope you keep liking the job and remember, no matter how bad it gets, AT LEAST YOU HAVE A JOB!!! I am envious!
THIS is why I love you so much.
I do the same thing. Sometimes, I do squats and lunges in the bathroom -- while wearing 5-inch heels. No wonder I have such a nice ass, right?
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
hahhaa you are hilarious!
i love that you just bust your moves out where ever you are!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
hahaha you are seriously the cutest! looooved this. i can just picture someone walking in and you getting it on camera hahaha, glad you are enjoying the job!!!
Glad you all made it through Irene safe & sound! I actually thought your Sorry competition sounded pretty fun. I'm boring, I know!
Hahaha we went to high tide and watched the waves too!! people were crazy and swimming in them. not my cup of tea. we lost power at my aunt's where we stayed but then just went to my cousin's in Lexington who had power! We were expecting to see a lot more!! people were farreakingg out don't you think?!
Haha, you're so cute! I was wondering if my volume was turned up for the vid :)
Post a Comment