PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.31.2011

Camel toes and heel condoms

I don't know about you guys, but I get sucked into infomercials and as seen on TV products like ya read about! Sometimes when I can't sleep, I'll go watch TV in search of something interesting and have to choose between weird late night shows (Cheaters! Have you SEEN that show?!) or infomercials about how you can buy 1 cool apple slicer and getting 5 free. Why does one need 6 cool apple slicers?


I won't lie and say I don't want to buy half the things I see on TV. I would find a reason for needing collapsible strainers or crazy hair products. But there are a few products I've seen both on TV and online that I am just in awe of...I kinda want to buy them to try them out.

Enter: The Heel Condom.


I saw a woman at work on Friday and literally had to comment on how much I liked her shoes that had a really pretty yellow bow on them. She told me it was a heel condom and I practically laughed in her face. But she gave me the site and I took a look. VERY INTERESTING! Have any of you checked these out? It's kinda like those changeable flip-flops!

Enter: The Cuchini


Do I need to explain this one?! hahaha Click Here for the site...Not saying I need this product (TMI?) But It makes me wonder who buys it...

Enter: You look SO STUPID airplane pillow
 

Every time I fly, I read the Sky Mall magazine they give you where you can buy cool things. I see this pillow ALL THE TIME and wonder if it really is comfy. I think I would feel so silly sleeping like this! I'm all about comfort, but what do you guys think? I wouldn't buy this for the sole reason that I can't sleep on airplanes! I need to be alert at all times to hear every single noise...#overreactive

Do any of you remember the episode of Sex and the City where Samantha buys fake nipples to stick on her so it looks like she is always hard to attract the guys? I always wonder about things like that...what happens when you take a guy home and he realizes you're totally faking it?


Enter: Shape Changing Bra


If you're out and a guy sees you with your bubbies poppin out of their sockets, what happens when you go home together and you have to take off this weird constricting thing?! Awkward City! I am unfortunately diagnosed with SBS (small boob syndrome) So I might like to try this..especially since it's wicked cheap compared to Victoria Secrets 90000$ bombshell bra!

Have you ever come across these inventions? What weird things have you seen and what would you recommend?! Happy HumpDay!
Photobucket

26 comments:

choose to be happy blog said...

if this title doesnt grab EVERYONES attention then i dont know what will!

bahaha heel condoms? REALLY america? REALLY?

informercials are my fav too. guilty. bump its. bought them. these weird hangers. bought them. snuggie. bought it.

but THESE you listed. these are priceless

Jess said...

This is the first time I have ever heard of the heel condoms ... but they look like such a good idea (but bad name ...)!

I've often wondered about the big pushup bras ... when it comes time to take it off, the guy will be all like "False Advertisement!" ... just a thought. :)

Courtney B said...

Hahahaha!! It's official. I'm going to have a great day because of this post :) Love it!
Oh and I'm kind of guilty of liking the show cheaters...don't ask me why! :)

Unknown said...

hahaha I love this post!

I always think the same thing about pushup bras. I little bit of padding is ok but too much and you're bound to run into trouble if you bring a guy home!

Ashley said...

i confess i'll def stay up sometimes just to finish watching an infomercial. i got a snuggie for christmas one year haha. now, the ones you listed are news to me! WOW!!! LMAO.

Amy Willingham said...

HAHA love this post the camel toe protector is great too funny.

i guess people really have a need for this jazz?

but thos heel condoms. those are some cool things..im going to investigate this heel condom. website? or ill just google.

xox

Ashley said...

okay ... that bra uplifter thing ... hum, may need to invest in this lol.

Stephanie said...

Shoe condom: necessity

Cuchini: gross..but I know a few ppl who could totally make use of this.

Plane pillow: not a bad idea! Planes are so awkward...

Shape changing bra: too much to deal with. I'll stick with bombshell (false advertising, I know...but sometimes it's nice to NOT look like a 12 year old boy...plus-husband can fantasize about what's NOT there...ha!)

You're hysterical. SBS...i have it too...

Christina said...

omg those heel condoms are hilarious. the cuchini? YIKES

Laynah said...

I want a heel condom!Haha you cant say that without smiling :)I was diagnosed with SBS as well but I don't even care enough to try that thing and get all "awkward city" with it.

So shay said...

A heel condom!?!? Say what? They are kinda cute though... :) You could pull it off with those legs of yours girlfran.

Sadly, I try to camoflauge my boobs into looking small because they are massive sacks of fat that will not go away. I hate them. Embrace your SBS because I envy it! Trust me when I say you don't want big ones! :) They suck big time.

ALSO, You should so get the pillow...since you ARE coming to see me in a little over TWO weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muah!

Neely said...

That bra looks uber painful

Lauren said...

That heel condom thing is awesome..so want some haha!!!!! :-)

Lauren said...

Kind of unrelated, and yet not, they have those little condom looking things that go on your fingers so you don't injure yourself or something... I don't know, but my dad will put them on sometimes when he is doing handiwork and it creeps me out. They just seem totally uncalled for.

The mega-boob straight-jacket looks kind of uncomfortable.

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

This post has me in hysterics -- awesome finds girl! And yes, your title definitely caught my attention:)

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

These products are all hilarious!!! At first, I totally didn't understand the heel condom until I realized it had nothing to do with birth control but was just a cute accessory. Soo funny. They're surprisingly pretty!

And I ALWAYS wonder about the whole push-up bra, faking it thing! I had a friend in high school who also suffered from SBS and she wore the most amazing push-up bras ever. You would never guess she had SBS, and I always wondered if it would be awkward when a guy discovered it was just an optical illusion.

Carolyn said...

OMG. I seriously laughed at the camel toe. Out loud. At my desk. Thanks for that. :)

Ashley said...

lit-er-all-y dying! please awake me next time you are up watching kinky infomercials.

and i bet anything if one were to wear pajama jeans, they would not need the cuchini! :)

Shelley said...

I wouldn't mind trying the heel condom but I would never tell someone the name of it haha

Ashley said...

This is hilarious. Infomercials are the best. Who would ever name a product heel condoms?! I'm dying. Love your blog, btw. New follower!

Carrie said...

The cuchini?!!? Seriously?!

Amber said...

OMG, I watch late night TV sometimes just for the infomercials. I'd like a heel condom, please. :) I always read Sky Mall & want everything in that magazine, haha!

Laura said...

I actually love the blue bow on the shoe! As for what I've tried, I got a cami secret to make my shirts a bit more modest. It's not ideal, but a decent product! I got it at Walmart from their as seen on tv section, so no free cami secrets for me.

Wiz said...

Hah! I have actually bought the Cuchini for a friend as a joke! There are some...odd products out there!

Raven said...

ooommmggggg...I NEED THOSE HEEL CONDOMS! Seriously! SO CUTE!!!!!!! the cuchini? Already have it. wear it everyday. works wonders for someone who has a major camel toe like me. My lips are just huge.

OMG did I JUST say that???????????????????????

I was kidding. Now you will never look at me again without thinking that.

Kristen Thornburg said...

hahaha...those are hilarious!
one thing that i want is that thing you stick in your ear that apparently lets you hear things from forever away... hubby wont let me get one, though, because im already way too much of a snoop ha!