Then I headed to Forever 21. I was looking at the jewlery and came across a diamond ring. It was $3.80. I put it on my finger and I heard angels. No actually I just heard skanky teenagers giggling trying on ugly hats next to me. But it looked KIIIIIINDA real...right?
And just to be clear...IM NOT engaged! Its $4 from F-21. And yes I need to paint my fingernails lol
So I almost bought it just because...except I had no cash and felt like a douche buying something for $4 on my debit card. Actually, I've done that before, but just felt super creepy for buying a faux engagement ring. But then again I might go back and buy it to fool people, and to flaunt it around the clubs and bars when all the men flock towards me. (kidding!)
This weekend the fam, Kurt, and my sister and her boyfriend are headed out on the boat for the 4th of July. So psyched! I have to stop by American Eagle though and see if they are offering their 5 dollar 4th of July t-shirts that I bought for Kurt and I last year.
I mean, isn't he such a good sport being sorta matchy matchy with his main squeeze?
I hope everyone has a fabulous 4th of July weekend! Can't wait to hear stories and see pics!






25 comments:
I love those shirts... a small part of me hopes they don't have them this year for Kurt's sake hahah
I actually think you should totally buy that ring! I don't even have a bf (sorry I realize I mention that 45 x per week) and I'd totally do it. (possible reason for above)
Buy those shoes!
CarissaExplainsItAll
I need clarification. You are married right? or are you and kurt and fb playing a trick on me? also. Don’t feel silly for putting $4 on your debit card. I NEVER have cash. Like never. So I will put a dollar of gum on it. or a dollar of popcorn and I really don’t think twice. Maaaaybe that’s not right :)
And those shoes are adorable! And you are invited to visit ME and ASHLEY in Atlanta. And you can wear them here! My little sister is 5 years younger than me and I treat her like she is my child. I am the oldest or as I like to tell my parents, the experimental child so I was always a little clueless about stuff. Like eyebrow waxing. And other important things like that. anyways when my sister started highschool I decided we needed to go shoe shopping. So we bought her all the necessities. Black heels. Red heels and leopard heels. Hehe
Well thanks for reading my life story! xoxoxoxo
I just started following your blog! You are seriously funny! And I do that fake engagement ring when I go out sometimes! It's not even a fake diamond. I just take one of my normal rings and put on the special finger! It works like a charm to keep creepers away!
Haha I can't believe it! I was actually in Forever21 in Montréal yesterday and I tried on the same ring and I had the same thoughts you had hahahaha!!! Too funny!!!!
Have a great weekend girl!
i heart those shirts -- you guys are the cutest couple everrrr! P and I arent that cute. haha!
come shopping with me! kthx
PLEASE buy a fake engagement ring! I want one too - I saw the faux "royal wedding" engagement ring at Icing awhile back, I'd like to snag that beast.
I also want a man that'll wear matching shirts, but that will NEVER happen. Rob gets freaked out if we wear the same color bandanna to the gym!
Have fun this weekend, you fabulous thing you!
=)
You are so cute!! BUY those shoes!!
Oh girl, buy it! I've been doing the fake ring for years! It's great for those girl nights when you want the creepers to stay away. OR when I am shopping and get tons of compliments on it, I just blush and say "thank you, he did such a good job!"
haha.. this may explain why I don't have a real one yet!
p.s. Love those shoes!
Um you buy that ring girlfriend! I had like 6 fake engagement rings before I got engaged.. It was fabulous..
Love!
One, buy those shoes.
Two, buy the ring.
Three, have a great weekend, Erica!
Haha, I've totally bought a bling ring in the past :)
Please tell me that you bought the Paris Hilton shoes.
MEOW.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Just buy the shoes...they are too cute to pass up!! I say buy the faux engagement ring, too! It's definitely a must for all the creepers.
oh how sweet, i love that he matched with you :) and i love those shoes too! heck, wear 'em to church! haha :) jk
Wow, that ring does look real! I think it'd be fun to wear a fake ring like that sometimes:)
I always forget about AE, but those are really cute shirts. Have fun on the boat! I would buy a fake ring, but I don't have anyone to fool. Everyone knows I'm a single cat lady. I like the heels and I think you need them in your life.
HAPPY 4th WEEKEND!
Totally love the shoes... I think you need them. I don't do heels, but if I did those would be on my list too.
Xo Dana
thewonderforest.com
This made me laugh! Love the fake engagement ring. He's the best for wearing the matching shirt!
So love the shoes and the ring...but come on, those shoes are amazing. Except I don't think I could wear them anywhere without tipping over and killing myself...or suffering a massive cranial bleed.
So love the shoes and the ring...but come on, those shoes are amazing. Except I don't think I could wear them anywhere without tipping over and killing myself...or suffering a massive cranial bleed.
Love those shoes, even with the shorts, lol, I have a pair from Zara that I love and wear all the time. For sure worth it.
you are cordially invited to come visit me in Atlanta and wear those shoes on the plane!
i totes have a fake engagement ring...you know, to fend of all those pesky 82 year olds and 5 foot 2 inch men that just fawn all over me! i'd definitely rock it.
and i'm pretty sure i've charged $0.99 on my debit card before...super duche!
happy 4th love - you and cert and so cute in your matchy matchy!
I did that today! I went to TJ Maxx tried on some shoes, some dresses...then left. I was very proud of myself for not spending money :)
How did I NOT know that ae does cheap 4th of July t's?! Probably because I never open their emails... haha! Lovin your blog! And I've totally done that fake engagement ring thing. I don't even have a boyfriend. haha! I just bought the largest most obnoxious ring I could find and got lots of stares. it was great.
hello, hello...new blog follower here (although I think we are currently following one another on Twitter!). :) I've been meaning to swing by your blog since you guest posted for Shalyn (and thanks to you, that Dougie song is stuck in my head!) - I laughed so hard watching that video of yours...you seem like SO much fun to be around! Anyway, I didn't wanna be all creepy and just read along quietly, so I thought I'd comment and say hello.
I mean, how could I not, when in one post alone, I see photos of leopard-print heels and fake, $4.00 e-rings? :)
And for the record, I am always that really annoying chick who uses her debit card to buy a $3 coffee. Always. #noshameinmygame
Have a great weekend! :)
Post a Comment