*********

I am so glad my little Boston Babe asked me to guest post for her while she is off in Florida making out with the oh so sexy, Harry Potter. Aren’t you jealous!? I know I am.
Erica is one of my favorite bloggers everrrrrrr.
You see, Erica and I aren’t just blogging friends. We are facebook friends AND texting i-phone friends. L-E-G-I-T.

Haha. But really. I am so glad this world wide web let us find each other. My life is more complete now that she is in it. Too much? I'm sorry. I have always been a sap sap. :)
Alright, so a couple of weeks ago I went on vacation and Erica went above and beyond and made me a “Teach Me How To Dougie Video.” I really hope you saw it but if you didn't you can see it over on my blog.
While I was on vacation, I went to a country bar and guess what song came on? That’s riiiiiight. My husband got me in action. PLEASE for the love of peas do not judge my awesome skills. So You Think You Can Dance was calling me after they saw this video but I had to turn them down due to scheduling conflicts… ;)
(I am the one on the right. My friend Lynsay has some stank in her. I am just the idiot on the left pretending to to fit in.)
Pretty horrible I know. I’m so glad Erica knows what she is doing because I obviously do not. I am a bad student! Hahaha! BTW, did you happen to catch those "related videos" up there? LOL. I hope this video isn't associated with all THAT mess!?
I really wanted to make an awesome video you guys, but I just haven’t had any time. And if I did have 10 minutes, my hair was wet and I had toothpaste plastered all over my face.
However, I wanted to deliver atleast SOMETHING in the form of video.
You see, when my husband and I take road trips, we sing… A LOT. I like to pretend I can rap.
We aren’t "videogenic" (that’s not a real word I don’t think) and I feel like I look like a goof pretty much every time I make a video.
BUT because Erica did it for me, I started digging into my old files.
This is what I found.
First, keep in mind I look like a complete and utter fool. I have no idea why I am trying to act all “ghetto fab.”
Second, I am sorry my dogs winky is all up in your face. Don't tell him he's exposed to the WWW because he will get so mad at me. HE can be a diva dog ya know.
Third, I am so glad I have a day job.
Fouth, pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeease still be friends with me after this. I swear I'm almost normal in real life. ;)
Welp! Here you go. (gulp)
Thank you so much for having me E-Weezy! :) Love youuuuuuuuuu!
*********
Like, is this girl amazing or WHAT! So freakin impressive with those dancin an rappin skillz! Okay you realllly need to go check out her blog. Go HERE right now! Ya will not be disappointed! It's one of those blogs where I read (or stalked) months of archives! Thank you SOO MUCH Shalyn. I promise that when we meet, we will have the best time ever dancing and singin' our little hearts out!






17 comments:
Oh my gosh. Watch, you are going to get ZERO comments because I'm such a LOSER!? Hahahahahahahaha. I'm mortified.
I love youuuuuu so much love! Let's talk about our traveling plans soon k?
Muah!
love her! haha!
Both of those videos were hilarious! You girls are brave for doing them. I thought about doing a dougie video after seeing Ericas but haven't worked up the courage! lol I do have tonnss of dancing pictures tho.! lol
HAHAHA.
One word: Awesome.
I am so uncoordinated, so I would never be caught dead doin a little dougie!!
Okay Shaylnn... that video make me crack up and I hate to admitt it, but I do the same thing on road trips - minue the video taping because that could be held over me... lol
I was waiting for your hubby to break out in a groove while he was driving, yet he just kept looking at you with a rather straight face... just like my hubby - probably because they are soo used to it, its not even funny to them anymore!! hahaha!
Have a great weekend ladies!!
I am so lame I am commenting twice...but only to say I spelled FOURTH "Fouth" hahahahaha that's funny.
FOUTH. I like it.
HAHAHA. 1. Shalyn is awesome 2. So are you!
Back to work, just wanted to say hello and do some happy reading :)
hahaha! I love shalyn! So much!
I LOVE YOU!!! This is effing amazing!! When I get to see you in Sept. we are going to doubie, stanky leg, and rap all over Austin!!
And when I say 'doubie' I mean "Dougie" hahah I just left it because it was funny :)
Aaaannnd. how do I get in on this texting action?!!! Fuuuur real!
Sabrina Says
omg I would never try to Dougie. I would look soooo stupid. Props!
I looooove it.
Video posts are my favorite. And dancing/rapping video posts are even better! Shalyn has made rappin skillz (yes I had* to ghetto-fy that)
This seriously just made me so happy. She is awesome, loving the rap video lol!
Own it gurl!! There's no way I would have even been able to do that! Still can't believe you knew all the words. Love it!
xoxo
I love everything about this. Especially the rapping. Awesome, just awesome:)
Haha... I love this post!! You are adorable!
These videos are so funny! You know how to dance a mean stinky leg!
xo,
Sarah
Get Up & Go
ah hahaha, girl you are awesome!! This cracked me up!
Post a Comment