PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.11.2011

Guest Post! Mackey Madness Gets Crunk

Y'all, I am so happy to have this chick-a-dee on the blog today. Notice how I said y'all? It's a word I only frequent when I am pretending to be gangster, but thought it was fitting for Megan because she is the cutest southerner ever (who I'm sure uses the word y'all for real, and not for gangster reasons.) After reading over this post, I am sure that the first time we meet, we are going to get along even more AMAZINGLY than we do now. 

**********

Hello there all you YOUNG and FABULOUS people! My name is Megan and I blog over at Mackey Madness


I figured I'd use this picture since we all know how much Ericaaah loves when girls make stupid faces. (Did y'all notice my Boston accent? Ericaaah. Get it?! Okay, I'm done.)

Erica and I are basically long lost best friends who have never met. Sometimes people say we look like twins. 

::crickets::

Okay, so no one has ever said that we look alike, especially since she has the body of a celebrity, but still, we really do have a lot in common. We both love our men, baseball, and dancing. 

Crazy E is always posting videos of herself, usually dancing, so I'd thought that I'd join in on the fun. I am feeling a little bit brave since this isn't actually my blog...and I'm totally willing to make a fool out of myself. 

To set the scene: this video is from a few years ago in college when my friend and I were having a "dance off." Our only rule was to start dancing when the music started and freeze when it stopped. Do enjoy. 


1) It is totally necessary to have one pants leg rolled up.

2) Notice I got pretty crunk when "Grillz" came on. Holla. 

3) I really can dance better than this video exhibits. #pleasebelieveme

Now come over and visit...I know y'all want to see more of my moves. 

Thanks for having me Erica! : ) Maybe we can have a dance off one day?!

**********

Megan, I think only you could get away with dancing all crunk with pink fuzzy slippers! I cordially accept your invitation to a dance-off! Yes! Okay don't you love her? So go and check out her blog! Thanks Megan, you are the best!!

Photobucket

18 comments:

choose to be happy blog said...

haha meg! yall are sooo cute! i love it! i secretly watched the video in my little cube. really awkward if i got caught. luckily i didnt. LOVE it.

maybe one day we can all have one big dance off :)

Candace said...

Haha. Megan I love your dancin' skills!

Ashley said...

LMAO - this is too funny! Loved it! :)

Ashley said...

I love Megan... and her blog! Love the dance off video. My favorite is definitely the moves to "Grillz" haha. I see Megan becoming a flash mob member in the near future... please surprise us! (:

Lauren said...

Megan is too cute, love her! This video is awesome!!! :-)

Alisha said...

Haha you two are the best! Love the video Meg!! You totally rocked that dance off. I heart you both :)

xoxo

Chelsea said...

Haha, too funny! "Grillz" was my favorite part :) Making silly videos is always hilarious, especially when you re-discover them years after they were recorded!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I'm dying! best. video. ever!

ps: we're doing this for our bloggy sleepover. fo sho

Amanda said...

HAHAHAHA. Megan is one of my faves :)

Faith said...

OMG, dying over here!! too funny! :)

Megan said...

Ahhhhh!! Thanks so much for having me, Erica!! You are the bestest ever!!!!

PS: I totally didn't notice that I was wearing pink fuzzy slippers until you pointed it out. #sosad

Jen said...

LOL. i loved this!! so cute and funny. I just found her blog last night and started following it :) I hope you have a great time in Florida!

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Megan you are too funny!!!

Dana Fox said...

hahaha love the moves!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Ashley said...

get it gurrrrll! so crunk-tastic!

Lauren said...

I love this haha! :)

So shay said...

Lol! This is hilarious!!! Reminds me of my college days!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

This was probably the funniest dance off I have ever seen!! I LOVE IT!!

Sabrina Says