PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.14.2011

CATFISH! Guest Post; Sabrina Says

People. Can I just say that I have a blog friend whose name is from an amazing 90's TV show...Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Okay she is not a teenage witch but her name IS Sabrina and she is awesome. I think the first time I stumbled across her blog, Sabrina Says, was when she posted up a video of herself where she did some sweet gangster moves to the tunes of Fabolous. From then on, I was hooked! So psyched to have her on my blog today!

**********

Well hello there! Sabrina here! I'm from a little ol' blog called Sabrina Says. I write about life, style, and fabulous people, much like Erica. She has frequented my link list a few times! I think that pretty much encapsulates my blog. I'm sure you're having withdraws from Erica while she is on VACA. Trust me, I feel that saaaame way! But I have to say, I'm pretty silly-excited that I was one of the chosen ones for her guest blog posts.

By the way. I'm a procrastinator. So Erica is receiving this LAST minute and is probably saying "BEEEETCHHHH where is my guest post?!" True Story. So for that, Erica, I apologize!

Okay let's begin. Recently I watched this movie CATFISH. Without going into too much detail this is the plot:

Dude meets Chick over the internet
Chick is smokin' Hot.
Dude and Chick form a friendship/relationship along with Chicks' family and friends.
Ends up when they meet it's actually just some creepy lady who makes up EVERYTHING!!

Okay so I'm here to tell you. I'm a real person. I'm not just a robot/ creepy-wrikly-dude sitting behind a computer. This is ME. Sometimes I look like this


But most of the time I look like THIS:


Or THIS:


I'm here to tell you that whatever I put out on the internet is one hundred-and-amillion-percent MOI. Not sugar coated or fake. Scouts honor! Although I was never a boyscout. I guess I was never a boy either... hmmm 'Get to the point, Sabrina.'

Point here being, my friends. You should check out my blog.

Waaaaaiit. (Sorry I had to drop that one!) The REAL point is whatever you put out on the internet is free game. Eventually some one is going to find it and then have an opinion about it, whether it is good or bad. So my friends, be mindful. This interweb thing can be a dangerous place! My blog is a place for me to share the best parts of my life with you! I love showing you my vacations, dinners, friends and outfits. I would to see you on over at my lil blog! Be sure you follow Erica before me, after all she did beat me to the Guest-Blogging-Punch. Dammmmmit.  #Winning

Thank you so much to all of you who head on over to my blog! But most of all Thanks a Milli to Erica. And when I say I Milli, you know I'm talkin Weezy. Yeeeah Girl.

**********

Oh gurrrl you know weezy is the key to my heart! Okay isn't she awesome? Who else can pull off the Snooki shades (and poof) while still looking like a hot mamacita? CLICK HERE to check out her blog you will not be disappointed I tell ya!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Rissy said...

it's very true that once you put something on the internet, it's out there. Even when I have a momentary lapse in judgement and write on someone's wall then immediately remove I wonder "hmm did they still get a notification??"

you are the most precious, funny, real little thing ever Miss Sabrina!

And Erica... I totally posted the link to the video you are referencing on my twitter I think because it was so legit .. yea I said legit haha

CarissaExplainsItAll

choose to be happy blog said...

you are sooo very true.

and um incredibly gorgeous.


please be so kind and give me those glasses!

ps erica i miss you hope you are having so much fun

Lindsey said...

Yah I get scared about something I put on my blog may come back to bite me ... not sure what, but I'm just a pyscho and you never know. I'm going to have to check out your blog now! You are too cute!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

I'm convinced that there are only a few people on the face of this planet that can pull off that Snooki look and look AMAZING while doing it. Pretty little Sabrina is one of those people :)

Whim Wham Life said...

Ahhh, you both bring a smile to my face! Glad to hear that you are the real deal human being Sabrina! I watched that movie: skeeeeeetchy! xoxo

Dana Fox said...

so true!
i feel like erica's blog is the place to be, it's like a constant party with crazy/awesome/hawt girls!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Lauren said...

I love both of your blogs! :) You both are gorgeous and so funny!

Lauren said...

Great post, Sabrina! If anything, I try to be real and honest on my blog. Even if that means admitting that I drink, eat out a little too often and have bad days.

Alisha said...

Hehehe love those sparkling shades!! Great advice girly.

xoxo

Hope you're having a fab time on vaca Erica!

Ashley said...

WHY do you have to be on the freaking very opposite side of the nation from me? And Erica has to be at the very tip of our coast?


people as cool as you two should all be in one location so we can come visit :)

sabrina - those glasses are amazeballs period! and i die for that poof - perfection!

Erica - are you almost done playing in florida? we miss you!!

happy friday dolls!