Listening to this song while writing this post just gets me SO AMPED I could punch a bitch. Just kidding, I couldn't hurt a fly! But it did put me in the mood.
I've never been in a girl fight for two reasons.
1) I am too much of a baby to fight someone
2) I avoid confrontation LIKE THE PLAGUE
I've only been in one instance where it could have resulted in a possible girl fight. Freshman year of college I was hanging out with this guy in his room. We were working on a science project that we were assigned to work on together. He was texting a lot while we were working, and he told me it was his girlfriend. I thought nothing of it until all of a sudden he said "uh oh...you'd better leave right now." Suddenly I was scared.
I asked him why I had to leave and he told me his girlfriend was the jealous type, and didn't like that he had a girl in his room and that she was on her way to the campus. I had no idea she only lived like 10 minutes away because as soon as I started to pack up my crap, I heard a knock on the door. He opened it up and his girlfriend BUSTED IN like a bat out of hell and came at me!! He pinned her against the bed and I ran up the stairs to my room like a baby.
I asked him why I had to leave and he told me his girlfriend was the jealous type, and didn't like that he had a girl in his room and that she was on her way to the campus. I had no idea she only lived like 10 minutes away because as soon as I started to pack up my crap, I heard a knock on the door. He opened it up and his girlfriend BUSTED IN like a bat out of hell and came at me!! He pinned her against the bed and I ran up the stairs to my room like a baby.
My dorm room had my roommate's and I's names on them and I ripped them off in case she scouted the halls looking for me. HA I am such a whimp. I mean, I know I'm scary looking, but how could you want to fight this innocent girl?
Have you ever been in a girl fight? Or an almost girl fight?!






29 comments:
LOL that girl is scary!!! I've never been in any kind of fight, not even verbally! Okay maybe they threw a couple swear words my way but I always responded by running away LOL.
Belly B :)
Oh great! There is a scary representing Houston! We aren't all ghetto like that!! Well I'm not anyways.. ;o) I've never been in a girl fight, I don't know if I could handle it. I don't like to get my hands dirty, let alone bloody!! Yikes!
I'm just like you...I try to avoid conflicts of all type...plus, most things don't bother me to the point where I would get physical. However, my sister on the other hand got in a verbal altercation with some big-ass chick on the T after a Red Sox game. I was ready to piss my pants and my sister was ready to crack skulls!
I always joke that I should've become a police officer, just so I could wrestle people to the ground. Perhaps this comes from having 3 older brothers? Regardless. I'm scrappy, especially while playing sports. Nothing too serious though:-) xoxo
I have never been in a fight. I don't mind arguing but I just never saw myself throw a punch lol. and that is how I would fight -- hard core, none of this hair pulling, open-hand slapping. If i'm gonna fight -- I'm taking a girl OUT! haha..in theory =)
eep! That's so scary. I have been in many almost girl fights...but am definitely too much of a sissy to actually go through with anything.
1. In my freshman year, a senior hated me for some reason...I was dating her friend and she thought I was a whore? Anyways I'm pretty petite and she is NOT so that would have been unfair odds!
2. Also freshman year, one of my friends wrote me a note to say that she thought my ex's new girlfriend was ugly (well, she was) so I wrote her back, agreeing, and she forgot the note in her jeans, and someone found the note and so kindly showed the girlfriend. She confronted me with a posse (um, also unfair) accusing me of being jealous. I was like uhhh I broke up with HIM.
3. This one I'm the least proud of. I think it was the summer before freshman year...and I was on one of those motion ride things? Well this girl ahead of me had been soo annoying in the line, then we got on the ride and she didnt stop! She was talking, loudly and ruining the ride for me, then told one of her friends to shut up? I lost it a little, idk what got into me. I slapped her accross the back of the head and said "YOU shutup." She just said "Ow!" and turned around to look at me, but I'm pretty lucky she was just as big of a sissy as me.
So I guess my hormones were raging freshman year and after that I never had any problems.
This past weekend my friend and I were at a bar with some friends and these two drunk girls were dancing with some of the boys in the group, well one girl got like down on the ground to get something and when she came up she totally hit her head on the dj's table and my friend said to me, good job drunkass," this girls friend flipped out and tried to fight my friend. it was the funniest thing. who gets in a fight over being called a drunkass! I think some girls are just bitches! Haha!
WOW...thats is cra cra for real! She made herself look like an ass for coming at you...WTH?!? I would have ran out of there too. I'm def a lover not a fighter lol.
Unfortunately yes! I was super tiny in highschool and was jumped in the 9th grade and sent to the hospital. After that my Mom put me into kickboxing and I got suspended like 10 times a year for fighting! Crazy.
Bahaha omg Erica...that story is absolutely hilarious! I would have been so freaking out!
I have never been in a girl fight either. Or any kind of physical altercation. Thanks be to God. I am one of the weakest people ever, hate confrontation, and I think it just looks so tacky!!! I even hate it when I see two girls having a verbal girl fight. So NOT classy!!!
NO! I haven't! Buuuut I was on the outskirts of 2! My roommate got in one when we were in high school. We were at this club (18 and under, real cool) and some girl picked a fight with her
She got her hair pulled, but the other girl got a straight shot to the nose and kicked in her stomach. (My roomy and I grew up playing soccer)
The crowd held me back so i couldn't help, but I wouldn't have interviened anyway... too scary! I got a HUGE adrenaline rush, tho! haha
Sabrina Says
PS you DON"T Look scary! are you CWWWAZY?!
I've been punched by TWO different girls before.. IN THE FACE. Both times it was because of rumors and drama that really had NOTHING to do with me. I am a total whimp and believe that girls should be ladies and not fight so I just took it and ran to the corner and cried. haha I am so pathetic.
HAHA! Love this post! Can't say I have "hit" a girl ever or would... but I have definitely dropped a few f bombs on a hoe!
ha ha! I love Ashleigh's comment above. I can say ditto in regards to that. he he.
xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette
LMAO!!! Oh, Erica. You make me laugh every. single. time.
Never been in a girl fight before either, unless you count the fights with my sister.. but I think that's normal. With my temper, I wouldn't doubt that it could happen one day, though! Ha! :P
What a crazy little bitch! I hate when girls wanna fight because you're innocently doing a project with a boy.. LAME! I've never been in a girl fight because like you, I'm a lover not a fighter :)
Me? Girlfight? Never. And that is only because I am a total whimp and abhor confrontation. It is hard for me to stand up for myself in this world, let alone fight some chick over something stupid (ie: a boy...which is what catfights almost always seem to be about!). Beyond all that, I would probably get my ass handed to me on a platter, so I just avoid it at all costs. :)
It always surprises me how "rough" some girls can be. One of my friends actually just went through this recently; she was talking (literally...just talking!) to some guy she recognized and this tiny, 5-foot chick comes flying out from behind the bushes like a bat out of hell...and actually tried to clothesline my friend (who is 5'8"!!!). It was kind of funny, but kind of not, because she had to be restrained by two guys...cuh-razy.
Haha that's too funny!!! I've never been in a fight, I'm like you! The girls on the real world/road rules are so trashy haha!
haha ummm no I have not been a girl fight nor would I. The only fight I've ever been in have been with my brother as kids. And I was older so I beat him up until he outgrew me.
Umm ... LOL to you ripping your name off the wall. That girl is a nutcase. I wish you would have pinned her against the bed.
Oh and it's sad I know you're referring to Jasmie and I'm like 2 episodes behind on the challenge. I can't stand her. ugh.
holy crap -what an insane beast?!?!
i've never been in a fight for exactly your same two reasons! i once attempted to "cuss out" my boyfriend and I sounded like Snow White trying to be ghetto....yeah, I believe he was laughing.
PS- I will be responding to your email and comment VERY soon! you are my FAVORITE!!!!!! :)
PPS-(oh yeah, i just busted out the "PPS" like it was 5th grade)..LOVE that tif's necklace!
XO, A
Shoot girl I would’ve stood up to that girl and showed her what’s up. There a few people (mostly girls) that I wouldn’t mind giving a good curb stompin’ but I have the sneaky suspicion they would press charges against me (even if they DID deserve it) and I can’t afford to keep getting in trouble with the law. Therefore, I try to do my best to avoid those girls at all costs.
i am going to say "ditto" to everything ^kristine just said.
i would have told that guy's gf to bring it on.
i seriously am waiting for someone to tick me off bad enough that i just start wailing on them. and i won't stop.
i really am a nice person though..
until you rub me raw.
:)
Nope. I've never been in a girl fight. I definitely could not know they would pull my weave straight out! Oh yeah, I haven't heard "that song, "Girl Fight" in forever.
In 8th grade a 7th grade girl punched me for "stealing her boyfriend" I punched her back. We both got suspended. Truth .
"CAT FIGHT!!!" No...never gotten into anything too dangerous. But definitely have screamed my lungs at someone ...woops.
omg, LOVE the pics, You look adorable with that kissy face!! Not many girls can pull that off...
story. I personally have never been in a girl fight, but when I was in highschool, there was this girl named Monica, and we HATED each other. HATED. Like screamed obscenities at each other all day long, gave each other the look or the shoulder bump in the hallways. Then, I got sent to a private Christian school and my sister had just started as a freshman at my old school. This Monica girl didnt even KNOW my sister, but knew that she WAS my sister and from day one, had a vendetta against her.
So here is this junior, causing beef with my siser, the freshman, for no other reason than Monica hated ME, so she would start hackeling my sister in the hallways, bumping into her, calling her BITCH and all sorts of names, and finally, my sister had enough, and told Monica to meet her after school at a certain park at 3 pm.
3 pm rolled around, my sister and THIRTY of her friends showed up, Monica and ONE of her friends showed up, they came face to face, and since our parents had always told us to never throw the first punch, but if someone puts their hands on us, to make sure we throw down and beat the shit out of them and basically, "dont start the fight, but goddamn, finish it."
hold on gonna continue in a new comment.....
ok part II:
so Monica kind of like, flicked her finger at Rachel and just grazed her shirt, and Rachel took that and ran with it and punched her in the face and basically, just beat the shit outta her. She kept her class ring on on purpose and made a good ol dent in her face.
I remember EXACTLY where I was when she called me (I was at the mall, I had a pager back then, she paged me to call her, and I went to the mall pay phone and called her) and she proceeded to tell me how she just kicked the shit outta Monica and I was like "OH HELL NO!!!!""
IT. WAS. CLASSIC.
Wanna know the best part? Monica's mom was going to sue Rachel because she thought that Rachel had to of had professional boxing training because of how bad she beat up Monica! HAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
best story of my life.
I just stumpled upon your blog and you crack me up. I have never been in a fight, unless you count a dream I had where my punch kept brazing the girl's face and I kept asking her to "hold on, let me try again"..LOL I did have a girl spit gum at me once and thought it would lead to a fight but she denied it later!
I've never been in a fight, but I have gotten into a chicks face one night and cursed her out. At the time I was secretly hoping she would want to fight cause I really despised her. It was over stupid stuff that she and I didn't see eye to eye on...we are actually friends now lol
Xo
love your blog, new follower :)
Post a Comment