
It was created by the fabulous Jenn from Peas and Crayons, who would murder me if she knew that my daily eating habits always consist of eating a piece of chocolate or a potato chip every time I open the cabinets.
Breakfast!
I'm not really a huge breakfast person. When I wake up, I'm not that hungry..so my breakfast is usually something small. But wait..I ate this at 11:30 AM (and took the pic..yikes) because that's when I woke up..so is it breakfast? I say so.
Chocolate Fiber One Bar and a Red Delicious Apple
Snack-a-doodle-do
I snack ALL DAY. It's really a problem. I snacked all early afternoon on these 3 things. Not all at once, but just picked at them here and there. Le sigh. My hands will one day look like permanent scoops.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream drops, hummus pop chips, and Skinny Cow Clusters!
Lunch
I made my favorite chili recipe on Sunday night, so leftovers it was! Literally, it's so good..and so easy to make! AND, it doesn't make you SHART. Carissa used this word the other day when we were talking and I've been trying every excuse to use it...there ya go! lol
Oh..more snacks? Sure why not.
I asked Jenn last week if she had any salsa recipes. And oh she does. She actually posted the recipe the other day right here. It's in my fridge right now calling my name. I MADE IT! And have been snacking on it. Thanks Jenny Boo.
| wow really Erica? the same looking picture for Chili and Salsa? BE MORE ORIGINAL. |
Dinner
Sometimes Kurt gets into these macho man moods and is like Roar Roar I'm a big mean (150 pound) man and I want to grill. Roar Roar. So we grilled. Steak Tips.
Steak tips, my teeny baby baked potato, and roasted broccoli with Parmesan cheese.
My plate/food remnants look like shit. Note to self, have a clean food display like Jenn.
Note these pink pants were worn all day because
I'm a sloth and didn't leave the house. #unemployed
Thank the Lord for making me remember to take pics for my first ever WIAW! Link up with Jenn! She's awesome and has delicious recipes...especially her fried balls..what?





22 comments:
We're such bums =) I love it!
I have the same chip dunking methods for salsa as I do chili so if that's not normal... I don't know what is! =)
kudos for sneaking your new fav word in ther too! bahaha!
so so so so excited you AND rissy are partying with me this week! thanks girl!
ummm hi friend.
miss you. and the chips and dip look so good. even at 9:04 in the am.
but my coffee will do for now.
ok well i have to get back to work.
aka "like" all your status on facebook secretly in my cubicle.
OMG you are adorable!
Thank you for finding me so I could find you!
Your Wednesday eats look wonderful! I really need to hop on that bandwagon too =)
And the pink pants - NEED them!
Your eats look so good! Glad there's another snacker out there--those hummus chips are delicious. And I have Jenn's salsa on my to-make list--is it bad that a large reason I make salsa is as an excuse for chips? Hmm... That said, welcome to WIAW!
First of all, LOVE your blog name...and I pretty much love everything about this post!
HA! This is great. I love those fiber one bars. So good.
I eat those fiber one bars too and yum to the wine!!! :-)
Those are some fabulous food choices haha, I'm starving now thanks a lot!
I love Fiber bars for breakfast!! I believe I am totally fiber deficient so I'm hoping those are helping my case...
Those steak tips look incredible. I believe I could eat steak every day of my life.
I've been wanting to try those cookies and cream drops! Were they good?
I'm a shameless snacker as well... but I say when you're hungry- eat! I suppose its more small meals throughout the day than snacks though...
welcome to WIAW :)
I drooled at every picture and I just ate lunch.. what does that say about me? wait don't answer that
I want a steak now... and I hardly ever eat red meat. You're such an inspiration haha
mid-afternoon candy is so important. I may need to go get some from my car .. yes there is candy in my car.
HAHA, wish I could eat like that! I'd be as big as a house. I love to snack too, but I gotta watch what I eat. I eat at least five small meals a day! Werido...I know. LOL :)
I did my first WIAW today too. Your title totally trumps anything I've seen! LOL
LOL! love the title! and I am so trying the berries in the wine. Teehee!
lol omg the fact that you called yourself a sloth made me laugh out loud for real!
I don't like chilli but everything else looks delish. I have a problem with snacking also.
no dougie today? you should be ashamed...
;) ha
girllll you need a button so i can put it on my blog because you're kinda awesome! ;p
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
You did SO SO good!! I really am super impressed!! I haven't been able to link up lately #becauseiamlazyanddontcook
Ha, love youuuuuuuuu!
HAHA I always dip too! It's all good!
I love salsa! Anything Mexican is mmm...!!
I'm so glad you linked up!
LOVE YOU! xooxo
that salsa looks so good! i've never made my own before.
new follower! love your blog:)
you are hilarity on steroids!! i love the creativity of the pics and I am DEFINITELY going to have find those cookies and cream drops!
PS - i think the pants looked better gangsta style ;)
meet your new followerrr:
hi, im laynah. love your blog, btw. now we can begin the real comment.
You make me laugh :) cute pictures! Now i reallyyyy want frozen berries.
Post a Comment