PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.13.2011

Guest Post! Michelle and Jenn are WIAW-ing on my blog today

In honor of me stuffing my face around the time you guys will be reading this blog, I am so glad to have two awesome bloggers taking over my blog today for a little rendition of What I Ate Wednesday, aka Jenn's creation! Michelle and Jenn are two of the blogs I check on the daily, or more than daily because they are pro bloggers who sometimes post more than once a day!! Plus, they are just so plain awesome! :-)

**********

Hey dolls! I'm Michelle from a little bit of this & that and I'm beyond excited to be visiting Erica's blog today!  Erica is one of my awesome blogging besties!  She's a pretty cool girl!  Not only is she cute and funny, but is one of the sweetest people I know!  She's also one LUCKY GIRL because she is away on VACA!!!  I'm happy to be here in her place and to be guest blogging for her with my partner-in-crime Jenn from Peas & Crayons.

Now, if you didn't already know, Jenn is the fabulous host of What I Ate Wednesday and I thought since I love to blog about food and travel that it would be perfect for me to do a little spin on WIAW today.  

So without further ado ... "What Erica is EATING on VACATION".  
Remember: VACATIONS HAVE NO CALORIES! 
{ If you didn't know that, you do now! You're welcome ;) }

While Erica is here ...

She may be snacking on . . .

And I'm sure she's dining at some pretty cool restaurants and eating lots of delicious food . . .


{images via 1 / 2 }

Have you been to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens or Sea World?
What are some of your favorite foods to splurge on while on vacation?

Hope you are having a fantastic time, Erica!  Thank you so much for having me! 
Have a great day, lovelies! 
xo Michelle 

----Bloggie Swap!----

Bahahaha OK so this totally feels like tag-team blogging ova here!
Hope you enjoyed Michelle's Vacation-chic What I Ate Wednesday!  Miche you rock!!!

Here is the WIAW I was going to post on my blog today but gave to my bahhston partner in crime instead:



breakfast
Black Coffee + Greek Yogurt w/ Raisin Almond Granola

snack
Banana + Water
2 Clementine Oranges [not pictured... I inhaled them =)]

lunch
Vegan Macaroni + Trees via [Heather's Recipe]
Water

dinner
Wicked Easy Restaurant Style Salsa [amazeballs salsa recipe]
w/ Pickled Pepper Nachos
A bowl-like glass of Barefoot Pinot Grigio

Dinner was supposed to be a snack but this girl ate her weight in chips and salsa and had no room for big girl foods.  Sorry Mom!

So there you have it! Michelle's dreamy vacation WIAW and my snacky + boozy WIAW!
Quite a little team we make =)

For more meal inspiration, blog stalking, or to join the party,  put your party pants on and head over to
www.peasandcrayons.com  Ginormous thank you to Michelle for co-hosting these shenanigans with me and to our ah-mazing host Erica!  We love you!!!!!!!

xoXOxo
 **********

Eee! Thank you both so much! Now seriously, go check out their blogs if you haven't already! One day I really hope to be snacky boozebags with these two in real life while Michelle and I try forcing cookies and brownies and anything else sugary down Jenn's throat. ;-) hehe kidding!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Café Moka said...

Yummy food!!! Makes me so hungry!!!

Katherina @ Zephyr RUns said...

I should give some local Orlando joints a shout so she can have some real good food!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

My stomach is growling already! I knew I should have grabbed some broccoli at the store on Sunday so I could make vegan mac and trees :)

Lauren said...

I have eaten at lots of those places here in Florida at the theme parks over the years so good! :-)

Michelle said...

HAHAAHHA I love you! You are too funny! Yes, let's feed Jenny sweets! HAHA

Hope you're having a fabulous time!!

LOVE YOU XOXO

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahahaha i'll eat the sugar if you guys come visit! otherwise you cannnnnt maaaaake meeeee! <3

but wait! I totally had a chocolate pumpkin muffin for breakfast! aren't you super stinkin proud? haha

love you ladies! xoxooxo

Ashley said...

aww my favies!

erica i hope you are eating a corn dog at universal...and maybe some bananas (the frozen kind in the cart of course)!

Megan said...

YAY!!!! Two of my besties in one place! Hurry home, Ericahhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just loved the tag team post! Good work ladies.

As for Orlando...oh how I love Island of Adventure! I want to see the Harry Potter land!