PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.05.2011

My weekend consisted of beaches, drinks, and drag queens

This weekend I celebrated the 4th of July in Provincetown, MA. Oh, not sure what Provincetown is? Well, for starters, it's on the VERY TIP of Massachusetts. Seen here!!


And for seconds, it's one of the biggest gay communities in the US. The fam and I have been going here for a while because the beaches are great, there are a ton of awesome restaurants and shops, and we can get there by our boat!






Oh, and there are a lot of awesome sights to see...like drag queens, and EXTREMELY hot, muscular, juicy, delicious (but gay unfortunately) men.









We ended up meeting a guy at a bar who was in Provincetown for the weekend by himself, just broken up with his boyfriend. He wanted to take Kurt, my sister, her boyfriend , and I to this club. My sister and I were like HELL YEAH. The guys? A little iffy. Especially after we were told it had The Macho Room, which consisted of men in nothing but leather and underwear. We walk into the club, and my sister and I are the only girls in there. Then a guy told me I had a beautiful boyfriend. Aw! But it was a BLAST!

Kurt, Miss Ritchfield, and my sister's boyfriend!
It's so awesome to see people together and in love, no matter what their sexuality is. Being in Provincetown, experiencing everything and seeing same-sex couples so happy and free, just makes me feel GOOD!

We ended our last night each buying a Cape Cod sweatshirt (as if we were tourists or somethin) and eating a really yummy pink cupcake!


All in all, fabulous weekend! Because of the larger percentage of hot, steamy, sexy men, I barely had to do my hair or put makeup on! Score!

Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!

Photobucket

23 comments:

Sal {Daniel and I} said...

I'm not American but 4th of July celebrations always look like so much fun! I will have to try and be in the US sometime in early July one year :-)

Cute blog here!

Sal x

http://danielandi.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend! I would love to be in such a loving atmosphere -- and I completely agree, all love is beautiful!

Ashley said...

It ain't a fun filled weekend without some drag queens thrown in the mix...lol. Thats so cool. I have to say the best times I've ever had have been out with a couple gay men...they are just too damn fun. They kinda make me look bad because they can shake their hips a little better than I can lol. Lovin the pics girlie! I'm jealous of your amazing weekend!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

What an awesome weekend!!

My favorite part of this post is the picture of the hairy dude with his top button undone. Rawr. ;-)

Hollie Ann said...

You can't go wrong with drag queens!

Lindsey said...

I love me some gays! Especially my gay husband, who is the best might I add. I highly suggest you get a gay husband, it will change your life!

Meri said...

Provincetown looks beautiful- i would love to visit! Looks like a fun weekend, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!!! That house is beautifuL!

The Michelle Show said...

That sounds flipping awesome! It was Pride weekend here in Toronto this past weekend.

Gentri said...

haha! Oh my goodness! This is fantastic! It really is a beautiful town! That house is gorgeous! And travel by boat? Even better! Jealous. :)

choose to be happy blog said...

this makes me miss my beach house sooooo much! minus the drag queens!!! LOVE the pics, wish we could have partied together. minus the fact that we are like THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS far apart :(

Laynah said...

LOL congrats on having a beautiful boyfriend. I might have died laughing if a gay man told me that. Looks like a blast :)

Amanda said...

What a great weekend! I love all the pictures!! And you look gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Provincetown sounds soo amazing!! Looks like you had an incredible holiday weekend.

Btw- love that orange nail polish you're wearing!

Jill said...

i love cape cod! sounds fun

Ashley said...

i really don't think your weekend is going to top ANYONE's 4th! seriously. wow!

Abby said...

I love the pictures taken on the boat! Sounds like a hilarious turn of events!

Lindsay said...

What a fun place to be for the 4th! I've never been to Provincetown but I've heard awesome stuff about it.

MellyB said...

I have never heard of Provincetown, but it has officially made it on my list. Hot, unavailable men? Word. I'm married, just need to check em out anyway.

Plus, I need a boat. Stat.

Ashley Lynn said...

Looks like a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had such a fab time! I love love love P-Town, my fam used to have a place there. TM & I were discussing with our friends that we should take the ferry from Bos -> PTown sometime soon! :)

xo lamb loves

RAW said...

I need to get down there. It looks like a really good time. LOL @ those advertisements!