PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.08.2011

Leaving on a jet plane!

I have been looking forward to this week for 109 days, aka the amount of days that my desktop countdown started off at! I'm off to Florida for the week! We're hittin' up Universal, Busch Gardens, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, and a gulf coast beach!


Kurt and I are flying down tomorrow and meeting up with his family who will be making the 17 hour drive from their house in Jersey. I begged and pleaded for Kurt to let us drive down with them because of my insane fear of flying. He said a 3 hour flight versus a 17 hour drive was just too easy to decide. Phooey!

Anywho, I have a FABULOUS group of sexy hot ladies that will be taking my place while I am gone! And I promise it is awesome! But don't you worry, I'll still be creeping all your blogs because after a long hot day screaming my head off on roller coasters and drinking Butter Beer from Harry Potter World, I'll need to creep your lives!


OH and I will be about 20 hours closer to some of my fav blogger friends! And though I won't get to see any of them (tears!!), at least I can share the 10000 degree temperatures with them that are going on down South!


Pray I have a safe flight! And I don't have a 5 year old screaming and kicking with joy behind me because she can't wait to tackle Mickey Mouse as if he were a rabid animal.

Enjoy the guest posts!

Photobucket

22 comments:

brynn said...

ahhh, so jealous!

have lots of fun :) :)

Café Moka said...

Have a great trip!!!!! I'm so jealous too!!!

Caitlin said...

Have a safe trip! And I really don't think I could be more jealous that you are going to Harry Potter world. I want to go SO bad! Have fun!!

Lauren said...

Have an amazing time in my state! I work seriously close to Busch if you wanna meet up for a drink ;-)

Chelsea said...

Ah, girl... I am terrified of flying too. Terrified!! So I will most definitely be praying for you to have a safe and enjoyable flight.

Florida is one of my favorite places to fly into because every time I've flown in there it's for something fun like Disney World or going on a cruise! I hope you have a total blast (which I'm sure you will!) and can't wait to read all about it when you return :)

Ashley Lynn said...

Have a great trip!!! :)

Ashley said...

im real super glad i told everyone you were going to disneyland when that is definitely not one of your stops! i guess i had that conversation in my mind!

YAY VACATION!!! And you are going to be amazing on the plane...I'm going to stand outside and wave at every plane I see....just in case it's you! :)

XO, A

Raquel said...

Sooo jealous!! I hope you have an amazing and safe trip!
xoxo

ty said...

Ooohhh, Busch Gardens!! Have so much fun in TB!!!

Ashley said...

Hope you have an amazing trip and safe flight! Can't wait too see pictures :-)

Unknown said...

You are going to be like 20 mintues away from me!! I hope the weather holds up and you are bringing rain gear...it tends to rain here every day in the afternoon lol =)

Have a great time!

Bonnie said...

This sounds uber exciting. I hope you have the best time!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Carolyn said...

Have an amazing trip!!! :)

Lindsey said...

Have a safe flight ... like I said before, just get drunk (but not too drunk) to take the edge off. And I thought I read incorrectly at first when you said you begged to DRIVE the 17 hours then I remembered your fear of flying. Have fun! FL is sooo humid so don't worry about trying to do your hair there. POINTLESS!

Lindsay said...

I am insanely jealous! Have a great time!

Megan said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Don't go!!!! I am going to miss you too much!!!!!

Praying for a safe flight!! Welcome to the southern heat!!

Unknown said...

Have fun!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I AM SO JEALOUS YOU'RE GOING TO HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!! Such perfect timing too with the final movie coming out in just one week. I'm not sure you could celebrate a better way :)

Have a great trip!! And good luck with flying!

Sarah said...

Sounds fun!!

~Sarah
@DearSarah

Unknown said...

nice post!
I like it :)
you can find me at
http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/

& now on facebook! :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RainingLights-ES/231614813529670

see you there!
kisses! :)

Sharde said...

have lots and lots of fun! can't wait to see what you have to share once you get back!

the style projects

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

omg! I bet by this time you are having so much fun. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and I can't wait to see the pictures!