
I'm pretty sure I could forever live in my bed and STILL know what's going on in the world because of Facebook. Due to Facebook status', I'd never have to go outside because I know when it's hot, cold, storming, or snowing. I'd know if someone well known dies, because it's everyones Facebook status'. And I'd know if a big event or natural disaster occurs because people are linking to news articles and coming up with clever sayings to put as their status.
Does anyone agree with me or am I just manic!?
In doing my usual Facebook creeping this morning, I came across a few status' that were just TOO good to not be shared with you guys again.
Is it August 24th yet so I've lost enough weight to join the army and
sign my life away yet? Nobody will miss me right? Nobody would care if i go
poof right? One of these days, I'm just going to be gone.
I hardcore stalk this girl on Facebook because I just can't stand her. Kurt knows when
I am reading through a status of hers. Kurt could be dancing naked in front of me wearing a
fedora and I could care less because all I focus on is this girls status,
and the 50 comments people leave.
Mrs.____ from middle school was such a fucking whore
Like, REALLY? The ___ was the name of an 8th grade teacher from our
middle school. NO WORDS. What if she has a Facebook and sees this! Still, I laughed.
dinna with kay, bed, work in da AM den pickin up ky for da night
Can't you speak like the educated person I know you are? (Went to college with DIS KID.)
5.5 months pregnant and I've only gained 1 pound! SUCK IT you fat preggos
Again, NO WORDS! hahah
I don't think I could get rid of my Facebook just yet. I enjoy talking to people through it, catching up with friends from college, and laughing over all the status' I see! Facebook, you truly never cease to amaze me!
I'll leave you with this photo of my family and I on Facebook.
What's wrong with this photo?
Oh nothing...just the fact that on Facebook, we are ALL TAGGED in this pic! Haha Yes. Mama and Daddy Jordan have Facebooks too.
Oh and Abu Dobaeydoodoo, I don't want to be friends with you!! ;-)







40 comments:
This cracks me up! It's so true that you could know everything going on just by having facebook up!
LMAO...you know what's so funny! I was just thinking the other thing the other day...you don't even have to watch the news nowadays because on your friends report the news with their FB status LOL...I have to admit, I'm a stalker too sometimes haha - what a cute family photo :)
This is sooo true, facebook seriously keeps me entertained at work! And sometimes you wonder what people are thinking when the post really inappropriate or personal status'.
I'd have to agree. Facebook is definitely where I get a lot of my latest news stories and also where I get comic relief. I can't believe what people post as their status sometimes. Each status above is hilarious. Like, seriously? Hahaha, thanks for sharing! :)
Ohh, totally agree!! haha FB can def brighten your day up with a laugh!
Oh my g, Erica!!!! I was covering my mouth in my cubicle as I read this so I wouldn’t laugh out loud. HILARIOUS! After I send this comment I am going to re-read your post. Again. And again.
I want to follow that girl on facebook. woowow No words. PS: My mama is on facebook too, clearly my dad needs to step his game up.
I do hope you realize that now, I am going to be scrolling through my mini feed to pull out equally as pathetic/weird/creepy status updates from people I went to high school with. OH so fun. One of my go to peoples to read always has FB status feuds…with her mother.
OMG you are pee your pants hilarious! This post had me laughing out loud! Can I add the people who post every meal they eat. Why? Why oh why is every meal you eat interesting to the general public. Or the people who (my sister) post what they are doing every 30 minutes? It is like a damn cartoon flip book of their lives!
xo
Sarah
Get Up & Go
Hahaa, it is ALL TRUE what you say my dear! I don't know if we should be happy or embarrassed by that, though. My favorite status update is the SUCK IT fat preggos one...my sister is 5 months and hasn't gained anything but she wants to lol, you're SUPPOSED to gain weight lol, crazy Facebook status lady.
Thanks for the laugh!
You really could live in your bed and not miss anything!
I'm a little bit sick of it though...your friends seem to be much more interesting than mine! haha mine just whine about their love lifes or talk trash or stupid stuff like that.
Haha- I want to be friends with some of your FB friends! Those statuses are priceless.
I am constantly wondering if I should just bite the bullet and delete my Facebook, but I don't think I'm ready yet either. I use it as a ways of communication with too many people, and I LOVE creeping on some of my favorite Facebook friends. I can't give that up yet! :)
haha this post cracks me up- bah i hear ya on the facebook and being on it for hours- i actually gave it up for lent this past easter (i made it around 25 days) and although it was difficult it really put a lot more thing into perspective and i was able to accomplish many more things ;)
any and all facebook related posts you do are fantastic!
I couldn't agree more with everything that one photo says... seriously... love.
Oh and that 5.5 months pregnant thing was ABSURD!... actually they all were... if I called people out on blogger, I'd get nasty facebook messages... yea that happened
Who in gods name are you friends with on FB?!!?!?
I have never in my life seen a status like that. Maybe it's because us midwesters are boring. Those absolutely crack me up! Why do people insist on airing their dirty laundry on fb? NO SENSE TO MUAHHH.
LOL @ those status updates. i haaaaaaaate when ppl tAlk lyke dis.
ahhh! aslkdjaldjaw
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
OMG! The 5.5 months preggo status? Kinda funny AND kinda disturbing all at once! Aren't you SUPPOSED to be gaining weight when you are pregnant? And I think that when a women is pregnant, she has a pass from being called "fat."
You guys are all tagged HAHAHA!!
love it.
HAHA!! I seriously may creep on status' tonight and see if I find some worth blogging about..some people never seize to amaze me!
hahaha!! So true!! Who needs the NEWS when you have facebook? Thanks for the laugh today ♥
People are so ridiculous with facebook! haha I check it as much as the next person, but people like to air their drama on there like crazy!
Speaking of... one of my bmaids backed out of the wedding. On facebook. Yup. That happened. HAHA :)
facebook annoys me a lot sometimes! I don't care if you went to the gym! lol
I like the comparison to jail
Oh, Lord, I'm friends with one girl (that I don't even know) because her FB statuses are so ridiculous. LIke, she threatens to kill people.
Love it.
hahahaha this post just made my day. I couldn't agree more with everything you said. I definitely keep up with my facebook for 2 reasons.. 1)to see if I need to detag any pictures of me where I am completely black out and have a lazy eye or b) to check the craziness people put on their status for a good laugh.
Oh, and the last part about Abu what's his name-- YES. WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE? and why do they insist on friending me every other week.
haha mini rant. LOVE IT.
this is hilarious!!! someone on my facebook said "if only i was skinny then i'd have a happy birthday"
yes, really.
Hilarious! I used to be this way, until Twitter came into my life. Now I'm hooked on that. But I will admit that when I do get on FB, I'm a may-jor stalker! That first status.. that girl sounds like a crazy attention seeking freak! Just sayin' ;)
So Question...Is "Ky" a child or is he telling facebook he's picking up the jelly for his lova' for that night?
I'd tell you, you should have a friend flush but really, these people's statuses are just too good to delete!
This is the story of my life. Creeping is the only reason that I have yet to get rid of my Facebook, and I hate myself for it.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
I always am on my phone looking at people's facebook statuses. I can't help but be a stalker. I'm nosy. Too bad people can't do it to me, 'cause I post one status like once a month. LOL!
Facebook is such a necessity...it makes me laugh all day and realize that I am definitely cooler than most people out there who update the most random statuses!!
this cracked me up so much! I feel like I was actually reading my own facebook newsfeed... especially the one that is not even remotely close to english. I don't think I can get rid of facebook simply because these idiotic statuses make me feel so much better about myself. is that bad? haha
Lol. I love this. I have pondered giving up facebook but I can't. So much creeping to do.
LOVE the family all matchy matchy! LOL Great pic! I love facebook stalking too and just reading the stupid things people say! I could never give up FB! Not yet anyway LOL
Love u! xoxo
I LOVE that picture about Facebook. Genius!
im basically the only person in the world without a personal facebook page. just one for my blog and thats it! because i did stalk, and it took up far too much time and i realized if someone cares about me.. they should have my phone number. not my url lol. well maybe both but not facebook, theres a creepy ex bf i'm trying to avoid out there!
the style projects
I LOVE THIS! You are the best haha
So so so funny! I see status messages sometimes and I'm like, WHY?!
Haha this is fantastic! I am obsessed with checking facebook on my phone too. It's just hilarious what people seem to think is okay to post. The "fat preggos" one, oh my goodness.
--Amanda
http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com
Haha oh Facebook, it just ropes you in! Its true that's how news is spread these days. Those status updates are... I'd probably stalk those people too. Lol. The last girl who only gained 1 pound... Hope things don't chafe for her in her last trimester! What were the comments like on hat status update?!!
Hahhaha I LAUGHED like CRAZY at the suck it fat preggos one! lol. You should get TWITTER. You'll be glued to your phone then! ;)
Belly B :)
i am just as facebook obsessed as you are. you should probably just add me right now. hahaha
Facebook - THE place for airing your dirty laundry that you really, no really, shouldn't. So seriously addicting - like reality TV and potato chips. You want to say no but you just can't.
Post a Comment