PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.10.2011

Beachy Friday Bishhes

By the time you read this, I will be sprawled out on the beach like this:

With my hat in the exact location because dis girl does not handle a sunburn on the face very well! And laying on my back because, yes my friends, that is my cheeky bikini I talked about a month ago. And the beach I go to has a lot of ghetto, pre-teen, "i'm 13 and drinking" kids and their wandering eyes can't handle my badonk.

And with my 10$ beach chair from Target and my 9$ beach towel also from Target, that says "Mermaid in Training."

And with my Kindle.

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

classy beach you go to =) haha!

Lauren said...

Cute suit, have fun :)

Megan said...

So jealous. I think that you should proudly show them your badonk. They would freak out!

Morgan Alyse said...

Jealous! Unfortunately I work every other weekend and this is my weekend ON. Boo! Or else I may be at the beach like you. Have fun!

~Morgan

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Have fun!

Amanda said...

Erica, I have to say that you're awesome! Soak up enough sun for the two of us puh-lease!

Happy weekend!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

JEALOUS of your beach trip and jealous of your badonk. I have an idea - I'll wear a cheeky bikini, which will scare all the kids away, and THEN you'll be able to tan your backside.

Torrie said...

SO jealous! those bottoms are quite tiny so go you for being able to rock them, you look great! I do the same thing with my hat, so I'm not judging haha

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I am SO jealous!! Can you come pick me up on your way to the beach?

Sabrina Says

Jessica Ruud said...

I want to go to the beach!! Adorable swimsuit. And yay for kindles :)

Bel said...

That looks like the most amazing way to spend the weekend. How much I wish for sun right now...

<3 Belly B

Molly S. said...

pure blissss! I'm headed to the beach in 5 days and cannot wait for that sunshine and sand. Count me innnnn. As well as the kindle...saves my life DAILY. Love your blog...too stinkin' cute.

Michelle said...

So jealous of your beach day!!

Hope you had a great weekend!

XOXOXO